24

𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐝
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳
| "𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗵"
⋆ ⋆ ⋆

With a sigh, Logan kept a firm hold onto the tall and lanky, but most certainly drunk blonde. He hiccuped, a small giggle following after he statued himself by wrapping his arms around the smaller brunette that kept him from falling.

"Let's get you home, huh?" She mumbled, more to herself than to him because she was sure all the small lights that decorated the streets interested him more than a conversation.

Luke sighed deeply, "No, I can't go home with you," He slurred, stroking Logan's straightened hair with his free hand as they slowly walked back home, "I have a girlfriend."

A chuckle fell from Logan's lips as she looked up at Luke, who was looking back down at her with glossy and intoxicated eyes. He sent her a sly and tired grin as he steadied himself.

"She'll come by later, I promise," Logan told the drunk and tired guy, keeping her laugh to herself as she tried to stay serious.

She had learned Luke was a giggly and happy drunk, but whenever he wasn't taken seriously, he would take a quick turn crazy and come out of the corner as a mad man.

"Okay," He nodded quickly, stopping himself when he realized the smaller girl had stopped walking as well.

He noticed she sighed to herself and looked up at the sky, sending a small prayer above in the hopes that Luke would act normal about this.

"I just have to do this, okay?" She asked him, eyebrows raised and hands lightly placed onto his waist.

Luke furrowed his eyebrows but nodded anyways, the way his head was spinning just made him want to get inside and sleep as soon as possible. He felt small hands pat his chest, then his upper legs and back pockets which caused the intoxicated boy to giggle, "You know I have a girlfriend," He mumbled, patting her head as she searched for the keys.

"Yes Luke, I know you do," She sighed out of relief once she found the bunch of keys in the pocket of his leather jacket, "Let's get you inside, okay?"

He nodded happily, taking her outstretched hands to help him up the few stairs before quickly unlocking the door and getting them both inside.

"Where's my baby?" He whined once she finally got him to walk up the stairs. Or well, she dragged him up the stairs by taking his hand and pulling him upwards.

She decided to just let it go, considering Luke was thinking his girlfriend wasn't home and that Logan was just someone that was familiar to him. It made her laugh because Luke was so intently shooting hints her way that he was taken and that she didn't have to make any moves, it was cute.

"Oh god damn," He muttered, arms up in the air and face hidden in the pile of shirt material as his head was stuck inside.

Logan laughed, shaking her head as she walked towards him and took the hem of his shirt between her hands, pulling the back material over his head. She tossed it aside and looked up at him, seeing how big he smiled as he watched her move.

"There you are, I missed you!" He exclaimed happily, reaching his hands forward to pinch her apple shaped cheeks.

Logan playfully slapped his hands away before chuckling, "I've been with you all night Luke," She told him, taking a fresh smelling shirt out of the drawer before taking off her top.

"Have you?" He asked her, a deep frown implied on his face as he watched how Logan was throwing on one of his shirts.

"I have," She rolled her eyes playfully before sitting down on the edge of the neatly made bed while looking up at Luke. "You're drunk, go get some sleep, Luke."

"I'm not drunk," He muttered, sitting down right next to her.

Logan kept a firm gaze on him and raised an eyebrow once the silenced words rolled from Luke's tongue, "You can not be serious right now."

Luke chuckled, shaking his head, "I'm not, I'm joking." He told her, wrapping an arm around her shoulders before pulling her body closer and press a kiss onto the side of her head.

"You're a handful when you're intoxicated," She sighed, letting herself lean into his embrace while staring straight ahead, "So lanky."

"But you love me, so it's okay, right?" He asked her, the serious hint in his voice clear.

Logan looked up at her lover, chuckling when she saw him pouting his bottom lip out, "Yeah I do, you're lucky," She smiled, reaching her hand up to wander her fingers through his soft and curly hair.

"You're so pretty," He mumbled, scanning every inch of her face with glossy and widened eyes, finger pads trailing over her cheek and jaw.

"If you're going to kiss me then might as well just do it now, huh?" Logan whispered, placing her hand on Luke's, that was still cupping her jaw.

"I'm drunk," He muttered, as if he was scared he was going to lose himself and do things he really shouldn't.

Logan chuckled as their noses brushed against each other's, now sitting on her knees to be Luke's height as he sat on the bed, flustered.

"That never stopped you," She told him quietly, feeling how he hesitantly placed his cold hands onto her waist and sucked in a sharp breath.

Luke sighed deeply and shook his head, "Not now baby," He muttered quietly, turning his head to kiss her cheek before planting a small kiss on her lips as well. "When I'm sober, I want to remember all the fucking things we do, yeah?"