13

𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐝
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯  | "𝗳𝗼𝗼𝗹."

His large hand wrapped itself around Logan's wrist, pulling her back from where she was heading towards the bar for another cold and soothing drink.

Logan turned her body around quickly for it to come in contact with Luke's chest, her eyes shooting up to meet his electric blue ones. They showed nothing but irritation and sadness, something Logan hadn't expected to see tonight.

"Why are you ignoring me?" He asked her, leaning forward so she was able to hear his raspy voice clearer.

Her eyebrows furrowed slightly, was he really thinking she was ignoring him? "I'm just trying to get to know your friends, please don't be so irritated about it Luke."

Luke sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose tightly as he closed his eyes to make himself calm down slightly. "You're turning your back to me whenever I try to talk to you Lo, how can I not be irritated by that? Just like the fact Michael is undressing you with his fucking eyes."

Logan's eyebrows slowly raised up while hearing Luke's words, she began to put the small puzzle together. Luke (slightly) getting ignored, the harsh glares he sent her every once in a while and his small outburst just seconds before. He was jealous.

She smirked, "Are you jealous, Luke?"

Luke's eyebrows knitted together before he puffed out some air, "Pfffft, no." He answered, his voice a few octaves higher than usual.

Logan laughed while looking at a blushing Luke, hands disappearing in his back pockets while staring at the floor, where both of their shoes were touching.

"Oh Jesus," She chuckled, throwing her arms around his neck before she made him look up, "You surely don't have to be jealous Luke."

He scratched the back of his neck slightly before running his hands through his wavy and long hair, catching her smiling his way.

"I feel like I barely know you and when I see you having fun with them it's as if they want to keep me away from you in some way," He shyly admitted, bringing his hands up to her waist to keep her close to him.

Logan ticked her head to the side, brushing her hands over his cheeks before cupping his jaw, "You and I both know you're being silly," She told Luke, "I'm coming home with you, aren't I?"

Luke lightly grinned once he looked up at her, "Yeah, I guess so." He mumbled, feeling how she pulled him into a tight hug, her soft lips brushing his ear.

"I know so," She teased, planting a small kiss onto his cheek before pulling back to look back at a smiling Luke. "Don't you ever feel left out again okay? There's no need to."

Luke felt himself smile into the crook of her neck as they hugged each other tightly, the scent of her sweet perfume filling his nose made him slip into a trance. As if nobody was there.

That was, until Ashton tapped Luke's shoulder and stood behind them with a big grin on his face, "Okay, we thought you guys had already slipped away from us to go home without telling anyone."

Logan chuckled, one of her arms wrapping around Luke's waist as she looked at Ashton, "We're about to head home," She announced, "I'm really tired and I promised my mom to visit her early tomorrow."

Ashton's happy face fell quickly, and it was obvious he enjoyed Logan's company tonight.

"Don't worry!" Logan spoke up immediately, "I'll tag along with Luke as soon as possible, yeah?"

Then, Ashton smiled and nodded his head heavily, "Yes please do! It was very nice meeting you Logan, I've heard lots of good things about you."

This made Luke groan, his fist harshly coming in contact with Ashton's arm afterwards, "Dude, would you fuck off please?"

Logan just giggled. She just found it extremely cute Luke talked about her, and it didn't even matter in what way. The fact she was on his mind enough to talk about was already great.

"I'll see you soon Ashton, tell everyone I'm sorry we had to leave so soon," She smiled as Ashton pulled her in a friendly hug and rested his chin onto her head. Ashton wiggled his eyebrows at Luke, signaling him that she was girlfriend material. All Ash wanted was a good girl for Luke, and he was sure the blond finally found her.

"Will do," Ashton told her, releasing her from the hug before backing away to pull Luke in a short but brotherly hug. "Please keep her." He muttered loud enough for only Luke to hear.

Luke nodded and smiled, "I don't think that's a hard thing to do."

>

"Do you mind me sleeping in your bed?"

Luke looked up from the messages sent back and forth between him and Ashton, them mainly containing Luke telling his best friend to just go home, you're drunk.

He placed the silver device onto the night stand next to his bed, reaching over to open the duvet for her to climb in bed with him. "You know I don't mind at all."

Logan smiled, padding her bare feet over the cold and wooden floor towards the bed, climbing in carefully. "It's just much more comfier, ya know?"

Luke laughed, turning on his side to have a good look at her. Bare face, hair up in a bun and a smile plastered on her face while she looked back at him.

"You mean my chest?" He teased her, his hands looking for hers underneath the sheets and once he found them, he pulled Logan closer against him.

She giggled into the crook of his neck, "That was my other option," She told him jokingly, lightly pulling back to look at Luke. "I guess I just want to be with you." Logan admitted shyly, hands placed on Luke's bare chest.

"Likewise," Luke answered honestly, noticing how his eyes couldn't do anything else but dart down towards her lips every once in a while.

With the nerves and tension building up between them, Logan couldn't help but notice how Luke's nose was now brushing against hers and their eyes fell closed.

"Luke.." She whispered, "Just please kiss me, you fool."