He went down on one knee and we dropped the sheet. Everyone started screaming. Happy screams. He had the ring out and he said into the mic, "Crystal, will you marry me?"

Crystal was speechless. Andy held the mic to her and she said, "Yes, Jake." She was crying. He smiled so big and put the ring on her. He stood up, picked her up, and kissed her. I could've gone blind from the amount of cameras flashing.

Then we went off the stage and BVB started their set. We sat at the merch table, I got my phone from Rosie (since she recorded the whole thing), and we watched their set.

Sadly, we didn't have time for a meet and greet, so we got out, packed everything up, and went onto the bus. Carolyn was asleep in her bunk and everyone got ready for bed. It took a bit longer since they had to take off their face makeup and they got into their bunks.

I posted the vlog and cuddled with CC for a little bit. Then we fell asleep.

________________

~Idaho~

We pulled into the venue for the Idaho show in the early morning and Andy ran through the bus saying, "Snow, everybody!"

Jake was talking on the phone with his dad, arranging plans for today. We got out of our bunks and looked outside. There was a lot of snow, it was still snowing, and it was freezing. Jon came back and said, "So due to weather conditions, a lot of roads have been closed and they're expecting a heavy snowstorm. So the owners of the venue don't think it's safe for tonight."

"Shit," a lot of us muttered.

"So the show is cancelled?" Andy asked, frowning.

Jon nodded. He went to tweet it on the BVB twitter and put it up on the BVB facebook. The boys all tweeted it. Jake said, "The road from my dad's house to here is open and he says theres a big open spot in front of his house."

"So what, we drive the bus over there and hang out?" Jon asked. Jake nodded.

Jon said, "Alright." He went up and told the bus driver. We made it out okay and we drove off to Jake's dad's house. I bundled up in black tights, a black tank top, and a baggy dark gray t-shirt over, putting on slipper/boots and CC's BVB sweatshirt.

He was bundled up as well in his jeans, a long sleeve black shirt, and a black sweatshirt. Of course we bundled Carolyn up in sweats, a t-shirt, boots, and a jacket.

Then we pulled up to the house and we ran to the house and his dad opened the door and let us all in. Then he gave us all hugs and we sat on the couch, getting warm with blankets. We talked to Jake's dad for a bit and Jake and his dad made breakfast. Jake's dad loves Carolyn, so he played with her and held her, keeping her warm.

CC pulled me onto his lap and pulled blankets over us. I chuckled and he said, "I'm already getting warm."

Andy said, "Get a room, you two."

CC snorted and pointed at my stomach. "We already did."

Andy just chuckled and played with October's hair. Then Jinxx said, "Let's play rock band."

The guys were all up to it, so they started it up, set everything up, and started playing. As I laid under the blankets, I waved Crystal over. She never felt Carolyn kick, so I wanted her to feel the twins moving.

She got up and sat down next to me. "What?"

I said, "Wanna feel the twins?"

She smiled and nodded. I took her hand and put it on my stomach, feeling them kick. She smiled. "Whoa! That's amazing. Do you know exactly when they'll be due?"