Chapter 12

A/N // I say this all the time but sorry guys , I really am the worst updater out there😂 hopefully y'all stick wit me and my slow updates , I'll try to get better. Thank you for all the support ! ❤️

It was currently the morning after me and Zach's date , and I was sick. I had a high fever and was annoyed because I was supposed to hang out with Zach today. I was also supposed to hang out with Soliya , but she practically lives at my house and is here right now so there is no difference. 😂

Then I heard the phone ring. I looked at my phone , it said "Zachyyy 🌚❤️" is calling. I instantly smiled.

"Hi my love." Zach said.
"Hi stinky!" I responded giggling.

"Wow I'm all cute and you call me stinky."
"Ok. I'm sorry. Hi babe, is that better?" I asked.
"Yes. But I also know you hate cringey nicknames so stinky is okay. But anyways are you ready for today?"
"Oh I'm sorry zach. I'm sick , I can't go out. I'm sorry."
"It's okay I'll come over and take care of you. I'll make you my famous soup."
"Wait come in your pajamas we'll have a pajama party." I said.

Then I heard a bump at my door.

"WHOS SPYING ON MY CONVERSATION??" I yelled. Soon I saw the door open to reveal all my siblings , including Soliya.

"I heard pajama party. Can I join?" Nash asked.

"You're an adult you really want to be in a pajama party?" I asked laughing.

"Hey when I move out you're going to be sad you didn't let me join." He said with a pouty face.

That was true. "Fine." I responded.

"I want to join too." Hayes said.
"Me too! Kenz said.
"Fine why don't you all join?" I asked.
"Good because me and soliya were just about to ask." Maddie said laughing.
"Ok let me just ask zach."

"Zach is it okay if my siblings plus ya bestie Soliya joins?

"Sure why not , the more the merrier." He hung up and I got bombarded with questions by my brothers.

"WHOS ZACH?!?" They asked.
See I kinda forgot to tell them because they're both very overprotective , even though Hayes is younger than me.

"Her boyfriendddd." Mackenzie answered.

"Kenz you have 5 seconds to run." I glared at her and she just laughed.

"Hey there will be no running. Why didn't you tell us?" Nash asked.

"Because yous are overprotective."

"True." Hayes said laughing.

Soon we heard a doorbell ring.

"Well Hayes let's go meet zach." Nash said.
"Please don't scare him off." I begged.
"We'll try not to." Hayes said.

Zach came up without bruises so that's good.
"They didn't hurt you right?"
"No. but they did threaten to cut johnny off if I hurt you."

"Oh god I'm sorry." I said laughing.

Zach handed me soup. It was really good. He's so sweet , he's definitely a keeper.

For the rest of the day Zach , my siblings (soliya counts as a sibling) , and I watched a bunch of movies and just relaxed. Soon enough everyone was sleeping except for me and Zach.

"Hey I think your sister likes me." He said laughing. I looked over to see Kenz resting in zach's arm and him playing with her hair. It was so cute.
"She's tryna steal my man." I said laughing.
"She couldn't. I belong to you and only you."
"Yup that's right glad you know your place." I said giggling.

"Daniella I have to tell you something."

"Yes?"

"I know it's soon but I- I love you."

"Zach...."

"Yes."

"It's early. But I love you too."

He kissed me which lasted for a few seconds and we fell asleep. I'm happy to call him mine.

A / n : sorry this kinda sucks but hope you guys enjoyed! 💘💘💘