Chapter 3

Soliya and I went to my house to get ready. I straightened my hair while Soliya curled hers. We both looked good💁 We walked downstairs to be greeted with my mom.

"Would you like to tell me where you're going, Daniella?"
"Oh sorry mom I forgot to ask you, can I go to a party today with Soliya, pretty pleaseeeeeeee?" I say.
"Only if you clean the whole house tomorrow including helping Mackenzie clean her room and drive her to her friends house."
"Ugh fine"

Then dad comes downstairs with a camera and calls Maddie down. She was all dressed up too, I guess she got invited too. She looked stunning, as always.

"Aw you guys look so cute!" Maddie says."

Dad starts taking pictures of us until Cameron comes to get us.

"Wow Daniella you look beautiful." Cameron says and blushes.
I blush too and say "Thanks, you don't look bad yourself" and laugh.

We got into Cameron's car and drove to the party. When we got there Soliya went off with her boyfriend, Dylan and Maddie went off with her friends.

"Hey wanna dance?" I asked Cameron.
"Sure."

I grabbed his hand and we ran to the dance floor. This song called "One wine" came on and I started whining. (If you don't know what whining is look it up on YouTube😂)

"I didn't know you could dance" says Cameron with a smirk, and a shocking tone.
"Yeah I dance a little, why do you sound so surprised?" I replied laughing.
"Well your always so shy I didn't know."
"Well today I'm gonna be confident"

The night was really fun consisting of me trying to teach Cameron how to dance, trying random drinks, and just partying. After the party, Cameron took Soliya, Maddie, and I home. I guess Soliya was gonna stay over.
Then the unexpected happen. Cameron came over to me and Soliya, Maddie, and Cameron were leading me into the backyard. In flowers on the ground was written "Be my girlfriend?" I was so shocked.

"So Daniella, will you be my girlfriend?"
"Yes of course I will."

Then Cameron leaned in and kissed me. I was in shock but got out of my shock when I heard cameras shots. I guess us kissing was gonna be posted all over my best friends and sisters' social media. Cameron left and I got ready for bed. I fell asleep replaying the day in my head.