Chapter 8

(Sorry guys I know I'm like the worst updater in the world😂)

Today was really awkward. I have all of the same classes with Zach. It was obvious he was trying to avoid me. I kept apologizing and he just ignored me. Finally the final bell rang signaling school was over.
"ZACH!" I screamed.
"ZACHARY REED CLAYTON IM SORRY FOR WHATEVER I DID JUST PLEASE TALK TO ME!" I yelled across the hall. Everyone was looking at me like I was crazy, but I don't care. Zach's important. Zach just looked at me, shook his head, and walked away. I usually walk home with Zach so I quickly ran to catch up with him.
"Please Zach. At least tell me what I did. I ran for you, and you know I don't run." He tried not to laugh, but eventually laughed a little.
"It's okay. I'm over it now."
"Just please tell me what I did."
"I saw you talking to Cameron. And he kissed you. And I just got so mad. I don't know why."
"Zach. Did you see the whole thing?"
"No I walked away. I didn't want to watch."
"Well if you stayed you would've seen that I pulled away, and slapped him. I don't like him anymore. Actually, I hate him."
"Why?"
"Well I guess it's time to tell you Cameron and I's "history." I said. We reached my house. We sat down and I begin to talk and tell him everything that happened between Cameron and I.

A/N : I know I say this so many times but I'm sorry I'm so bad at updating. Thanks to everyone who sticks with me. Y'all are so patient😂 well I'm thinking about uploading 2 or 3 chapters today so yeah!
Xoxo - Daniella 💖