Chapter 5

So today was the day. I would go on a date with Cameron. I was really nervous, but excited. He didn't tell me where we were going, he just told me to dress up. I wore a long sleeved, lace, baby blue dress with flowers in the stitching. For shoes I wore high heels. I wanted to try to look as tall as Cameron, but I failed considering I was only 5'1 and with heels I was only like 5'4 or 5'5. I added a tiny bit of makeup and curled my hair but brushed it out a little so my hair would have beach waves.

Then, I heard the doorbell ring. I ran downstairs to go get it but my dad beat me to it.

"Who are you and why are you here?" My dad says.
"Jack don't be rude!!" My mom says.
"Hi sir my name is Cameron and I'm here to ask for your permission on a date with your daughter."
Wow he asked my dad. That's a gentleman right there.
"How about no." My dad says
"Jack!! Stop being so rude and just let her go, he seems like a good kid." My mom says. Well this was getting awkward.

After a few minutes my dad agreed, but had to do the typical dad thing and was like "If you ever hurt her I will hurt you." Kinda creepy but thankfully Cameron understood, and said he'd probably be the same way with his own daughter.

We went into the car and Cameron opened my door for me.

"Ooh trying to be a fancy gentleman, cute." I say
"I try, I try." Cameron says and I laugh.

After like 20 minutes, we finally arrived. When I saw the restaurant I almost screamed.
"So do you like this restaurant?" Cameron asked nervously.
"Like? I love this restaurant! I've been coming here ever since I was little."
"Well let's go in my lady." He locked his arm into mine and we walked in trying to be fancy but failed when I almost tripped.

"You look really beautiful today, Daniella." Cameron said.
"Thank you, so do you, in a boy way." Really? I was so weird. Cam just said thank you while laughing. We ordered our food which I got spaghetti and meatballs, which isn't a great date food but mama loves her Italian food. Cam got fettuccine Alfredo. (Tbh i forgot what that was but it was the 1st thing that came to my head😂) After we finished our food, which was delicious, we shared a cheesecake. It was really good and me and Cameron kept fighting over who had the last bite. He won. After we finished, we left and he drive me home. When we got to my house, he got out of the car and opened the door for me to get out. It was cute every time. He leaned in and we kissed. I swear a saw my dad glaring at him through the window.

"I hope you had a good time because I did." Cameron says.
"Of course I had a good time, thank you for everything."
"Thank you for giving me one of the best nights ever." Cameron says.
Wow this ish was getting deep.
"Anytime." I say and hug him.

Once I got into the house I was jumped by my mom and my sisters, and Soliya. She might as well just move in, she's always here.😂 They were all yelling at me to tell them what happened so we went up to my room. I told them every single detail. Even when I almost tripped. My mom literally looked like she was about to cry. I then had to take a shower and everything and went to bed. Unfortunately, I couldn't sleep well because Mackenzie wanted to sleep with me today and she kicks a lot, but I didn't mind. I liked to stay up and think about Cameron, and text him. Around 3:00 am I finally fell asleep and for what seemed like the 1,000th time, I dreamed about Cameron Alexander Dallas.