Chapter 2

"Daniella"
"Daniella"
"DANIELLA!" My best friend Soliya says.
"Huh what?" I say.
Soliya: Can you stop staring at Dallas and listen to me?
Daniella: Shut up I wasn't staring at "Dallas" and his name is Cameron."
Soliya: "Whatever. Anyways there's a party tonight and I want you to come with me."
Daniella: "Um you know party's aren't my thing."
"But Cameron will be there."😏 Soliya says with a smirk on her face.
I look at Cameron, then back at her. "Fine." I say.
"Yayyyy!" We have to go shopping right after class to buy an outfit."
Then, the bell for our final class rang signaling that the school day was finally over. I called my mom and asked her if I could go to the mall, which she said yes. We headed to the mall and picked out our outfits after we bought our outfits we went to Starbucks.
I sat down and Soliya was waving someone over. Who is she waving over? I thought. Then I see who it is Cameron. Freaking. Dallas. Ya know the same one that I was practically drooling over in class today, the one that I've had a major crush on since I was like 7.
"Hey Daniella!" Cameron said.
"H-hi." Did I literally just stutter? Great job Daniella! Now he probably thinks I'm some weirdo who doesn't speak correctly.
"So Cameron I heard you're going to the party tonight, is that true?" Soliya said.
"Yeah I am." Says Cameron.
"Well Daniella here doesn't have a date so maybe you'll go with her!" Soliya said with a devilish smile on her face😈
Really Soliya! He doesn't wanna go with some loser like me, I thought.
"Sure I'll be happy to take her." Cameron said.
Well I guess my thoughts were wrong.
"So Daniella, would you like to be my date tonight?"
Uh s-sure! I stuttered again. I'm such an idiot.
"Well I'll see you tonight, pick you up at 8:00."
"Uh okay"
He stood up, kissed me on the cheek, then winked and said bye.
"OH MY GOD DANIELLA YOU SHOULD BE THANKING ME WOW LOOK WHAT I DID HE EVEN KISSED YOU!" Soliya said.
"Thank you so much how will I ever repay you my queen." I said sarcastically.
"Shut up now we have to go get ready its 7:00!!"
We left the mall and got ready for the party.