Chapter 1

"Daniella wake up right now!" My mom says. "You're going to be late for school!"

"Alright, alright, I'm up." I groaned.
Hi my name is Daniella Gilinsky, and I hate mornings. My mom is the one and only Madison Gilinsky, aka Madison Elle Beer. My dad is Jack Gilinsky. I'm 16 years old and I have 5 other siblings. The house gets pretty hectic with 5 teens, but you get used to it after a while.

I get up out of bed and hop in the shower. After my shower, I get dressed. I put on a white cropped shirt that says "Too sassy for you" light washed high waisted shorts, and a red cardigan. I curl my hair and add a flower crown to my head. I walk downstairs to see my dad making breakfast and all my siblings sitting at the table, on their phones.

"Good morning guys." I say. "Good Morning." After we eat breakfast we head out into my older brother, Nash's car. We drop off Mackenzie and Hayes at their school, they go to a different school than us, since they're still in middle school. When we get to school all eyes are on us. I mean obviously since my brother, Nash, is famous and good looking, my sister Maddie, is a professional dancer and gorgeous, and me, I'm just me I guess.

My older siblings get most of the attention in school because they are outgoing, but I'm more shy and quiet. Also they're more famous than me, I'm just known as "Nash and Maddie's little sister." I run into my best friend, Soliya, and we head to class together.

AN////
Hey guys so that's the end. I hope you enjoyed!