Chapter 10

*Zach's pov* (betcha never saw that coming, or maybe you did😂):
And she said she liked me back... And well. We kissed." I told Soliya everything that happened yesterday at Daniella's house since she kept begging me to tell her.
"OH MY GOD YOU KISSED HER?!?"
"Yeah is that bad?" I said.
"NO BUT OML I SHIP IT #DACHARY OR #ZANIELLA!!"
"I like Zaniella better. Kinda sounds like zayum."
"Okay then. "ZANIELLA'S MY OTP!!" Soliya said screaming down the hallway. I started dying laughing. This girl is crazy, I don't understand how she's Daniella's best friend. I walked to homeroom to see Daniella just reading a book. She's so cute even if she's just reading a book. I stared at her until she looked up at me. I quickly looked away. Great job Zach now you made it obvious you were staring at her.
"Were you staring at me?"
"Hah no what are you talking about?" I said in a sarcastic tone.
"I know you were, but it's okay. I know I'm beautiful." She said giggling.
"Yeah you are." She started blushing. Man she's even cute when she blushes. I am falling so hard for her. Nothing really happened at school today besides Daniella and I talking, as usual, and Soliya screaming Zaniella ALL day.
"Hey Daniella I'm not going to be able to walk home with you today."
"Oh okay. That's fine."
"Yeah sorry but see you later!" I quickly kissed her cheek and ran.
"What do you mean see you later?!?"
"You'll see." I said and winked.

*Daniella's pov*
I was so confused. What did he mean by "you'll see?" Whatever I'm not gonna overthink it, he's weird like that. "But that's why you like him so much." I thought.

*2 hours later*

Madison : (aka Daniella's mom if y'all even remember at this point😂) DANIELLA THERES A BOY HERE ASKING FOR YOU!"
"IS IT THE PIZZA GUY?"
"UM NO."
"THEN TELL HIM TO GO AWAY."
Man. I really wanted my pizza. After a few moments of silence I heard a knock on my door. I still had hope it was my pizza even though they wouldn't bring it to my bedroom. "But a girl can dream." I thought, laughing at myself. I'm pretty funny. I opened the door to see Zach with flowers in his hands.
"Hey zachy." I said. He hates when I call him that.
"Hey Ella." He says. I hate when people call me that.
"Sooo do you have my pizza or what? Cus if not byeee." I said jokingly.
"No, I don't have your pizza BUT I do have a question for you."
"Spill it."
"Would you like to go on a date with me?"
"Yeah sure." I said dryly.
"Wow you don't sound that excited."
"OH MY GOD YES OF COURSE ID LOVE TO GO ON A DATE WITH YOU, ZACHARY REED CLAYTON, THE BOY OF MY DREAMS."
"That's better. But hey, I'm a man not a boy."
"Yeah okay." I say laughing.
"So like are those flowers mine orrr?"
"Oh yeah here you go!"
"Thanks. What a gentleman."
"You're welcome." He says laughing. As you can tell we're not very serious people.
"Well I'll wait for you to get ready."
"Wait... The dates now?"
"Yeahhh duh."
"Oh I'm dumb. Where is it?"
"Surprise." He says and winks at me. This boy has problems with winking. I started getting ready and decided on what to wear for our date. I was so excited.
"I'm ready stinky." I said.
"Well then let's go my lady."