Chapter 9

"I liked him for a long time. Ever since we were like 7. Well there was this party that Soliya forced me to go to with her. We were at the mall buying outfits, and we saw Cam... I mean Cameron there. So soliya waved him over, and he came. She asked him if he was going to the party which he was, so she said he should be my date since I didn't have one. He said sure and kissed me on the cheek. That's where it all started. Fast forward to our first date, he took me to my favorite restaurant, we had a lot of fun. When he dropped me off, he had this really cute thing set up and he asked me to be his girlfriend. I obviously said yes. We dated for a few months and then I saw him and Bethany... I started to choke up.
"Daniella, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to."
"No it's okay. I want to tell you. I trust you."
"I saw him and Bethany making out...." I started to cry. Zach just held me.
"Is there more?"
"I just. I was shocked. I just stood there. I tried so hard not to cry Zach, I really did. But it got to me, I just slapped him and said a few words. He kept calling me back and saying he loves me and he's sorry. The next few months he kept calling and texting me but I ignored him. It was so bad Zach. I didn't eat. I didn't sleep at night but all I did all morning was stay in bed. He was really my first love." I started crying more in Zach's arms.
"Wow."
"I know. I'm still not over it which is crazy."
"Daniella... He's a jerk. He's not worth your time. Who would even think about cheating on you.. You're so beautiful and have such a nice heart too. I really hate him."
"Thank you Zach, and I hate him too." I laughed a little bit.
"There's that smile I love."
"You're so corny you know?"
"Yeah I know. It's not my fault you're so pretty."
"Stawp you're making me blush." I laughed.
"Daniella... I need to tell you something..."
"Yeah? Go ahead."
"I.... I um.... I like you. Ever since I saw you I knew that I liked you. I fell for you hard. I understand if you don't like me but..."
"Zach." I say.
"Yeahh?"
"Guess what!"
"What?"
"You have to guess."
"No." C'mon Daniella I'm just waiting to get friend zoned and plus I hate guessing."
"Well what if I said you're not getting friend zoned?"
"What do you mean?" *cue jb😂*
"Zach. I. I like you too." I said. We just stared at each other until Zach leaned in and kissed me.
"Well I'm glad I didn't get friend zoned."
We both started laughing. I'm scared to love again but I don't think Zach would do anything to hurt me... I mean I hope he doesn't.... We'll just have to wait and see....

A/N HIII! Sorry I feel like my story sucks, if you guys like this chapter please comment! Thanks guys for reading 💖💖

Peace - Daniella ✌🏽️😎