Chapter 6 i think??

*3 months later*
So after that date with Cameron, we really seemed to hit it off. My sister always made jokes about how we were "made for each other." I literally only went to school for him. I couldn't eat or sleep. He was my everything. Until one day....

Cameron cheated on me. I was devastated. I stayed in bed for like 2 months crying. My family was so worried about me. Even Nash who never was "lovey" with me spent everyday saying he loved me, that I'm the best sister ever, and giving me endless amount of hugs. I was pretty happy that I had a lot of support from my family, but without Cameron I felt like nothing. I felt like a part of me was missing. I'm over it now but I'm scared to love again.

*In school*
"Daniella Gilinsky please report to the principals office."
Ugh what does she want?
"Oooooh." Everyone said.
"Oh shut up." Did I also mention that ever since the break up I've been sassier than ever?

*walks to the office*
"Daniella, we have a new kid and I want you to give him a tour of the school. Daniella, this is Zach, Zach this is Daniella."
We shook hands. He was actually really cute. Stop Daniella you can't be falling for someone!

Z: "Hey."
D: "Hi."
Z: "So you're the famous Daniella Gilinsky."
D: "Yup that's me," I laughed.

After a couple minutes of awkward silence I finally spoke up.

D: "Let me see your schedule."
Z: "Ok."
D: "We have all the same classes together!" I said. A little too excited, may I add.
Z: "Cool. At least I'll have a friend with me!" He said. He sounded excited to. I was actually pretty excited. I wanted to get to know this Zach kid to see if he's worth falling for. Something in my gut tells me he is... I guess we'll just have to see and find out.

A/N
Hi guyssss😛
I'm sorry about this chapter, I feel like it sucks. Hopefully you guys like it🙏🏼 and yes, "Zach" is played by Zach Clayton aka "bruhitszach." I love that kid a lot.😂 so yeah I hope you enjoy this little terrible chapter. Bye guys👋😊❤️