Chapter 5: Bruce and Clark's slightly heated argument

Damian's POV
(2 weeks later)

I woke up this morning with a grunt as I switched off my alarm clock. Slowly, I sat up in my bed trying to think about what day it was. Saturday! Jon's coming around soon. I groaned at the thought and decides to start getting ready by having a shower and all the other stuff. Don't get me wrong, I like Jon, but does everyone have to wake up so bloody early!

About half an hour later I made my way down the stairs to smell the breakfast Pennyworth was cooking.

I walked into the kitchen to find Pennyworth dishing up the breakfast and my father reading the newspaper, like he does every morning.

"Good morning Master Damian" Pennyworth said.

"You too Pennyworth" I replied taking a seat at the table opposite to where father was sitting.

Father placed down his newspaper and looked up towards me.

"You remembered who's coming today then, I assume" he smirked.

"Yeah" I replied with a huff.

"What's wrong?" Father suddenly asks.

"It's too early" I say beginning to lay my head on the table. "Usually I'm a morning person, but apparently not today!"

Jon's POV

I wake up to the sound of the birds chirping outside of my bedroom window. Instantly I got out of my bed and began to get changed, I've been waiting for this day for a whole week.

Within ten minutes I ran downstairs full of excitement and began eating the food that was already sitting on the table.

"Hey Jon, slow down" I hear my dad say making me to eating to look over to him. I didn't look for very long as I turned around and finished eating.

"What time are we going?" I ask my dad as he's sitting on the chair next to me.

"In half an hour" he replied while eating his own breakfast.

~~~

(25 minutes later)

"Are we going yet?" I ask excitedly.

"Five minutes Jon" my dad replies.

"Now?"

"Not yet"

"Now?"

"Go get your coat and shoes on, by then it will be time to go" my dad then says pointing over to where the coats and shoes where kept.

~~~

"I'm ready!" I yell.

"Come one then" and with that we left out the front door.

~~~

In no time at all we arrived with thanks to my dads amazing flying skills.

We knocked on the door and it was opened my Alfred.

"Hello Master Clark, Master Jon!" He exclaimed.

"Alfred!" I say giving him a hug. "Where's Damian?" I then ask looking up to his face.

"I believe Master Damian is in living room" Alfred says pointing in that direction.

"Damian!" I yell in excitement as I enter the living room.

"Hi Jon" he replies dully patting on the sofa for me to sit down as well.

"What you doing?" I ask.

"I don't know, well I'm in front of a television, so what do you think?" He replies sarcastically.

"Okay... Well, what you watching?"

"Arrow... Oliver's much better in than in real life" he replies probably wishing he could say it to Green Arrows face.

~~~
Damian's POV
(45 minutes later)

"What are we going to do now?" Jon asks.

"I don't know" I replied. "You wanna go spy on our fathers?" I then ask.

"Sure!" He says and then we both arose off our seats and headed towards the piano.

Within a few short moments we were down in the Bat Cave listening to what our fathers were saying and it didn't sound good.

"You made them notice us on that mission the other day Clark!" I hear my father yell frustrated.

"I didn't mean to..." Clark began to say but was cut off.

"You flew directly in front of them!" My father yells again.

"Well... Your son is a bad influence on my son!" Clark replies back.

"What's that got to do with anything? And why the hell are you talking about my son like that!' My father asks obviously confused while yelling the last part.

I look back towards Jon who is also confused at what's happening.

"Yeah! Your son is a bad influence!" Clark yells louder.

"It's not my fault about what his mother and grandfather made him do when he was young!" Another reply is yelled.

"I'm taking my son and leaving!" Clark yelled.

"Good! I didn't want you here anyway!"

Jon and I quickly headed back up to the manor and acted like nothing happened until we heard loud footsteps stop and stand at the door.

"Come on Jon, we're leaving" Jon arose out of his seat and followed his father to the front door.

Jon turned around, obviously wanting to say something but didn't get the chance as the door was slammed shut.