Chapter 2: DNA

Batman's POV

"There's nothing here, he's not here!" Superman says through rage.

"Robin, nothing's in this location can you find somewhere else?" I ask through the comm, but got no reply.

"Robin!?" I say again.

"What's wrong?" Superman walks over to me.

"He's not responding!" Why isn't he responding.

"Robin!" I say again, starting to get angry.

"Master Bruce..." A voice suddenly answers.

"Alfred! Where's Robin?" I ask.

"I don't know master Bruce, but he's not here" this started to get me worried.

"Is he in his room, or anywhere in the manor?" I ask hoping for a yes.

"Nope, I haven't seen him anywhere" with that I turned the comm off and turned to face Superman.

"We need to get back to Gotham, now!" I demand.

"Why?" Superman questions.

"Firstly, clearly Superboy isn't anywhere around here. Secondly, Robin is missing as well!" With that we both made our ways back to Gotham and met in the Bat Cave.

Superboy's POV

I've been in this dark damp room for two days and nothing interesting has happened. I haven't heard anything from dad but I can't lose hope.

Just then the door opened and the two evil figures walked in holding something, or rather someone. As they got closer I realised who it was, Damian! Or Robin in this case.

"You boys have fun!" I heard the Joker say through laughs.

"You two really should pay attention to your surroundings" Lex Luther states.

As soon as I heard the door slam shut I attempted to shake Damian awake.

"Robin!" I whisper loudly. I said his name roughly ten times before his eyes began to flicker open.

"Robin! Your awake!" I exclaim.

"Superboy... Where are we?" He questions drowsily.

"I don't know but this is Lex Luthor and Jokers fault!" I tell him.

With that his eyes shot open. "Joker?!" He says making sure he heard the correct name.

"Yes..."

Batman's POV

Before I decided to meet Superman back at Bat Cave I told him I was going to look around Gotham to find any clues and said that he should too.

I stood on top of a average hight building looking for anything unusual, which there was nothing of. I made my way down to the concrete ground and walked around the alley ways.

I finally came across one that felt different in a strange way but I didn't think anything about it until I looked down. I picked the object up and made my way back to the Bat Cave and called Superman in the process.

~~~

"What did you find?" Superman said as he finally arrived.

"Robin's cape" I say holding it up. "We need to analyse it for anything strange" I say already starting the process.

~~~

"I got some DNA!" I said while I waited for the computer to show who it was.

"That doesn't make any sense..." I say confused.

"What doesn't make any sense?" Superman asks.

"They're supposed to be in Arkham" I reply moving out of the way to reveal the name that popped up on the screen. Which was Lex Luthor and The Joker.

"Let's not worry about that now! We need to find a location!" Clark says as he realizes we were half way there.