How you can help: Info

Hey guys, I'm back. Instead of rambling and ranting on like I always seem to do, I'm going to cut right to the chase this time. So if you recall a few days ago I posted the first round of quarterly goals for this year and one of my large goals is to get His Alpha Her Omega featured, and I also mentioned that there was a way that you guys can help me reach that goal. Well, here we are.

How you guys can help

Normally I prefer to tell something, rather than show it. Well today, I decided to turn things around. This morning I sent in a featured request but I don't feel like that will be enough. So I want to show wattpad what this book means to us, and that's where you guys come in at.

I would like you guys to submit your own featured requests in for His Alpha Her Omega, let wattpad hear and see your opinion. Tell them in your own words why it should be featured, and what makes this book of mine unique for you guys.

The odds might not be all that great, but I feel like If we all band together and get enough requests submitted we might be able to pull this off. The fate of His Alpha Her Omega, to be featured, or not, might rest in your hands. Please make it count.

***

So with that guys I must leave you. Remember you guys don't have to do this if you don't want to, but it could really help me out if you would.

Do you guys think His Alpha Her Omega Should be featured or not?