Chapter 12 Eggs, Bacon, Grits and Sausage

Previously, on his Alpha her Omega

Once the doors closed, Luka speaks up. "Sophie, I'm afraid to fall back to sleep, what if I have another nightmare?" 

"I'll keep the nightmares away. I'm an Alpha, everything's afraid of me, including nightmares," I assure him, then only a few moments later Luka falls back to sleep. Then only a few seconds after I remove my hands from Luka's hair, and I, too, fall asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up to the bright rays of sunrise streaming into our bedroom window. As I open my eyes, the fresh scent of honey enters my nose. Looking down, I realize that Luka's still sleeping in my lap. I almost don't want to wake him up, sleeping there so peacefully, but judging from the uncomfortable sensation in my bladder, there's another reason my body decided to wake me up. I nudge Luka softly on the shoulder.

"Luka, Luka, wake up. I got to use the bathroom," I say softly.

As soon as I do, Luka rolls over onto his stomach and begins to sniff the air while his eyes are still closed. After a moment, they flutter open. He lets out a relieved sigh. "So, all of yesterday wasn't a dream. You really are my mate."

"Luka, could you please get off my lap? I gotta go pee," I say.

"What? Oh, sure, go ahead," Luka says as he crawls out of my lap and onto what would be my side of the bed.

"Thank you, so how did the bed treat you last night?" I ask him as I skip around and into the master bathroom.

"Pretty good, except for the nightmare part," I hear him reply from the bedroom. "Do you realize it's been six years since I've slept in an actual bed," he adds.

I flush the toilet and speed walk back into our bedroom, as I do I can see that Luka's doing something strange. He's sitting on my side of the bed, rocking back and forth, and with his legs crossed. "Luka, what's wrong?"

"Would you mind letting me outside? Now I've got to use the bathroom," Luka replies.

"Luka, you won't need to go outside to use the bathroom anymore, you'll use my flushing toilets. Unless you're in wolf form, then you'll have to go outside" I reply, chuckling slightly as I walk over.

I then help him off the bed, which I realize is a bit too tall for him at the moment, "There you go, remember to flush it, okay?" I say as I help Luka find his feet on the soft carpet beneath him. Luka nods before walking slowly into the bathroom.

A few moments later I hear a flush followed by another, I cock my head to the side slightly. What is that boy doing? I ask myself.

"This is awesome!" I hear Luka shout with excitement in his tone. My guess is that he's probably referring to the flushing toilet. I smile.

"I know, right. You know, some times during the full moon, even I can't help but flushing it a few times" I say.

"Yea, well as you can probably figure out, full moons are not the best time to be an Omega. Every full moon allows each werewolf to be their true self, and it's like a big party every month. You can probably guess who was used as a real life piñata when the guests wanted some entertainment." He walks slowly out of the bathroom.

"You." I reply.

Luka nods. "Yea, I would get beaten up by five to ten wolves, when I would shift back the next morning I would be black and blue."

"And you didn't defend yourself?" I ask, puzzled.

"I was the Omega," says Luka as he walks over towards me. "I wasn't allowed to defend myself, and even if I did, I would've been killed right there and then."