Chapter 25

CeCe POV

After class I make my way to the locker room when Hanna stops me, "wait."

I bite my bottom lip and sigh, "gonna run away again?" Hanna nods, "right...I deserved that one. Listen I uh...back there and I um..." I raise an eyebrow, "Hanna-" "I fucked up. Okay? I liked you...I do like you. I guess that back there I just...I whimped out. You started talking about all of these things that you want and I am just not used to hearing that. With Emily it was just...a continuing cycle of sex and lies and cheating and fighting-" "I really don't need to know th-" "what I am trying to say is..." she trails off and closes her eyes.

I have no idea where she is getting at but I guess you could say I get the gist when she leans up to me and kisses me. My eyelids fly shut with my stomach doing flips and when Hanna pulls away I am the first to open my eyes.

I watch her facial expression as she opens her eyes and I can only see flashes of emotions speeding through her eyes. "That...I want what you want, Charlotte. I want exactly what you want. To be together. And I am sorry for shutting you out the way that I did. It was my fault."

I stare at her in shock. She used my real name...and it has never sounded so good.

"That is...if you still want that," she finishes and I can only smile down at her, "there's nothing I want more."

I cup her cheeks and force my lips to hers, more passionate than before and more passionate than at the party. Hanna's body falls loosely as she lets her walls come down for me. Just for me.

Her arms loop themselves around my neck as she presses her body to my own and I smile into her lips before I pull away.

"See you at the game?" I ask and she nods, "I wouldn't miss it for the world."

Emily POV

"The Sharks are preparing for their game against the Red Devils tonight and Emily Fields, what can we expect tonight?" I smile and look around the gymnasium, "a victory, that's for sure," I smirk and spot Alison walking into the gym out of the corner of my eye.

"I'm feeling really good about tonight. Great things are happening and there's more to come." I smile and walk away from the interviewer, over to Alison who is walking with Mary and Spencer. When she spots me she smiles and I grab her cheeks and kiss her.

"Hi to you too," she greets after we part, laughing. I glance at Mary and Spencer who is staring at me with smiles on their faces and I blush, "sorry I just...couldn't contain myself. I get so happy whenever I see you."

Mary and Spencer smile at a blushing Alison, "we'll be in our seats Alison."

"Okay," she says, then looks back at me, "I like you in that uniform. White and blue looks good on you."

I grin and place my hand on her cheek, brushing her hair out of her face as I caress her head in my right palm. I observe her maroon skinny jeans with a black and white polka-dot top, then smile at her, "you look pretty."

Alison blushes, "no, I don't." Her eyes keep squinting and it almost makes me laugh. Why is she hiding from her glasses?

"Yeah, you do. I just...like you better with these." I take her purse and pull out her glasses, slipping them onto her face. "Why weren't you wearing them?"

Alison's shoulders rise and fall, "I just thought that you didn't like them and if I looked different then-" I cut her off by kissing her and when I pull away she stares at me while I smile. "I like you Alison. Not what you look like. Of course, that's a bonus because...wow. You're gorgeous but I love the way you look when you are yourself. And I love your adorkable glasses."