Chapter 15

Emily POV

I smirk as I stand up, "this is great! Not only do I get to kick your ass, but you get 30 miles to think about it!" I throw CeCe onto the hood of the car and she grunts, "what the hell are you doing man? We should be fighting them!"

I smirk and look back at the "things", "you want it?" I say and they nod, "hell yeah!"

I thrust my fist down and punch CeCe in the face, leaving her groaning as the idiots cheer, watching her. I run around to the driver's seat and yank the keys out of the ignition, "WOAH WOAH!" They shout, holding their hands up, "easy man."

"You okay?" I say, looking at CeCe and she wipes her lip, "yeah."

I glare at the guys, "Pickerington morons." "Give us the keys superstar," Thing says cautiously and CeCe nods her head at them, "give us our clothes."

They look at each other, "fine," they say and throws a sports at CeCe who grabs it from the ground and I nod, "so, you wanna play games, huh? I got a little game for you. It's called keys for clothes. You give us a piece of our clothes and we'll give you a key." I grin sinisterly and Thing shakes his head, "no deal."

I shrug, "fine. We were walking anyway." I go to throw the keys but they scream, "wait wait wait!"

I raise an eyebrow in amusement and Thing One sighs, "we'll deal."

Thing grunts, "no. Forget it. We'll walk home."

"Dude! It's dark," Thing Three whines and Thing One gives Thing a look, "man, come on."

I nod at them, "fine. Give her her sweatpants," I order and they sigh, tossing them to us and CeCe picks them up off the ground, "I think that's worth a house key."

"There you go boys, keep 'em coming," I say and smirk wildly. As we play this game, I feel my eyes wander up to look at the sky, seeing the stars shimmering, one looking like a bright blue. Instantly, my mind thinks of only one thing. Blue. Alison's eyes. So blue. They're so blue and perfect and...blue.

I feel my smirk turn into a warm, gentle smile as the image of her blue eyes melts me. I wish I was with her right now...wait...what?

After a few more minutes we are down to the last key and I smile, holding it up, "Last key. You got one thing left."

Thing stares at us, "give us the car key and we'll give you the shirt."

I ponder for a minute and look at CeCe who nods. I smirk and shrug, "eh, I can live without my shirt." I chuck the keychain into the woods and they all scream out, "oh man, no!"

"Have fun walking. " CeCe and I sprint off and I hear Thing mutter to them, "just find the key... we're gonna kill those bitches."

Alison POV

"Still no signal. Who the hell voluntarily lives like this?" Hanna spits as she walks around, trying to get a signal. I sigh and brush my hair behind my ears, "hey, pop the trunk, will you?"

"Hanna don't listen to her it could be a trick," Aria whispers and Hanna only shakes her head, opening the trunk. I walk over and pull out a gasoline tank, nodding, "yeah. Empty. Like I thought. Well I saw a gas station a few miles back. If I'm not back in an hour, tell my mom I loved her?"

"Don't you mean Emily?" Aria laughs at her own words and Hanna shuts the front door, "I'll go with you." 

Aria's laughing stops and she looks at us fearfully, "what about me?" Hanna closes her door and locks the car as we start walking away, "I could suffocate in here! Guys!" She cries out and I chuckle, "you did crack a window, right?"