Chapter 5

Alison POV

I drop my jaw when we get inside. "If this is her beach house I can't even begin to picture what her actual house looks like."

"I know right? And my mom and I can barely manage to keep up with our water bill..."

I throw a sympathetic glance towards CeCe who just shrugs, "text me if you need me."

She walks away and I walk over to a bathroom, knocking on it when I hear someone say it's occupied. When they get out I see the person to be Hanna Marin so I sigh, "sorry." I go to enter the bathroom when she says, "how's the tutoring going?"

I cross my arms over my chest and she chuckles, "you're tutoring Emily right? Don't worry, she tells me everything."

I clear my throat, "yeah um...she needed help."

She scoffs, "maybe you could teach her to stop being such a goddamn jackass."

I snort, "yeah I'll add that to the list." Hanna smiles and looks at me warmly then caring-like, "just be careful, okay?"

My eyebrows pull together but I nod, "yeah...sure."

She drinks from her red solo cup, then starts to walk away but stops, "does CeCe know you're tutoring her?"

I stand still, lowering my head but never answering. This makes Hanna nod, "you know... you say a lot when you keep your mouth shut."

I look up at her, "I'm handling it."

She chuckles, "okay well...I can keep mine shut too. Don't worry."

Emily POV

"Alright everyone knows the rules?" I say as I pour more vodka into Aria's cup and they all nod. "CeCe! Come play," Aria welcomes and I look at CeCe who's taking a beer from the fridge.

"Alright. What game?"

"Never Have I Ever," I say and she nods.

"Do you know how to play?" I say with an attitude behind it. She gives me an annoyed glance, "yeah. I know."

"Alright. I'll go first," Noel says and smiles.

"Never have I ever...slept with someone's parent."

Aria groans and drinks, leaving me scoffing, "no way." I laugh and so does everyone else. "Aria, you go."

"Alright...huh...Never have I ever...no wait I did that..." We laugh and she groans, tilting her head back. "Never have I ever...fucked Emily Fields on Wayne Fields' work desk." She smirks at Hanna and I only chuckle, shaking my head as I watch Hanna drink her cup.

"Screw you Ar. That one was totally for me."

"Obviously," she says and I chuckle, "okay I'll go."

"I never had a dad who wished I was a stain on the bed sheets," I say, staring right at CeCe who clenches her jaw tightly, then walks over to me, "then you're welcome to mine," she hisses, walking away while chugging her cup, then throwing it on the ground.

I chuckle and so does Noel and the other guys. "Really?" Hanna says and I shrug, "what?"

She gets up, following CeCe and I roll my eyes, "she's overreacting."

Alison POV

CeCe walks into the room I'm in and pushes a picture of Wayne and Emily face down angrily. "What happened?"

"Oh, same old crap. You know, she thinks that if she keeps hammering me, I'll quit the team."

I nod slowly, "oh. What did she do this time?"