A Meister loves a Weapon? (Soul Eater yaoi)

The meisters and their weapons were hanging out at Soul and Maka's place, enduring the blazing heat. It was summer time and it was extremely hot in Death City, it was a good thing that Soul and Maka had air conditioning.

Kid was making everything symmetrical in the house and Black Star was being loud and obnoxious like usual.

"Perfect! Absolutely perfect!" Kid suddenly spoke up as he stood back and admired his work in organizing the kitchen. Liz sighed at Kid and brought him over to sit on the couch in the living room. "But... I haven't fixed the bathroom yet." Kid complained as a pout formed on his face.

"You can do that later, Kid, but right now we are visiting friends." She smiled at Kid and he apologized for ignoring them all.

"You didn't listen to how big of a star I was?!" Black Star shouted and stood on the coffee table. Soul automatically pulled the blue haired boy off the table. Black star sat back down. "Well, I never expected a small man like you to pay attention to such a big star like me!" Black Star laughed and Tsubaki laughed lightly for Black Star's sake.

Soul got up and calmly walked to his room. Maka would have followed him if there weren't any guests over. She decided to ask Soul later when everyone was gone.

------------------------------

All of their guests had left and Maka walked down the hall with a yawn. She lightly knocked on Soul's door but there was no answer. She opened the door slowly and peeked in. Soul was fast asleep on his bed in his boxers. He was holding his pillow to his chest and breathing with his mouth open, showing his shark-like teeth. Maka muttered something and walked off to her room to sleep.

------------------------------

The hot water of the shower pelted against Death the Kid's pale skin, he brushed a hand through his black hair with the recognizable prominent horizontal white stripes on the left side of his head. I don't know what to do. He thought to himself. I believe I am in love with an asymmetrical boy! He gritted his teeth at the thought of Soul, but a slight blush spread across his cheek. He tried to shake the embarrassment off his face as he turned off the warm water. Kid dried himself off and wrapped the towel around his slim waist and protruding hip bones and walked out of the perfectly symmetrical bathroom into the perfectly symmetrical hall. He smiled at the sight of everything being symmetrical.

"K-Kid!" Liz shouted, "Get some clothes on!" She threw a book at him, making him slink away to his room. He quickly shut the door before Liz threw another book at him. Kid yawned and walked over to his bed and curled up in a ball. Thinking about the fact that he would have to pick between symmetry and his love for Soul. All this thinking made Kid sleepy, he got up and got into some boxers. The son of Death quickly fell asleep.

-----------------------------

Soul yawned and scratched his stomach, he realized that he fell asleep when everyone was over. He slapped a hand over his face and got dressed. The scythe and his meister walked in silence to school.

"Something on your mind, Soul? You seem quiet." Maka finally spoke up, a slight blush formed on his cheeks and he shook his head so his partner wouldn't notice his face turning red. What was he so embarrassed about?

When the pair got to school, Soul high fived Black Star with a loud smack. Kid joined them in their conversation, and Soul's heart began to flutter when Kid came near. Soul's mind wandered to places even he didn't want to admit, Soul's body collapsed underneath him and everything went black.

___________________________________

Yo! Sup people? So, this is my first Soul Eater fanfic, plese tell me what you would like to see or how I should improve. ;)