19. Just One Drink

Magsimula sa umpisa

I smiled as I walked through the front door, realizing that I actually got away with it scotch free. "I'm a bad bítch, and don't forget it." I said to myself.  I dragged myself up the stairs slowly, careful not to make a sound. As I opened the door I gasped at what I saw. The entire room was empty.

Oh fúck. He knows...

Before I could react I was slammed against the wall. Titus glared at me with golden eyes, holding my arms above my head. "Where the héll were you!" He spat out.

I gulped. My drunken state quickly flew out of the window, and was now replaced with fear. "I-I..." He waited impatiently for my answer.

When my answer never came, he took it amongst himself to begin sniffing along my body. "You weren't answering my mind links or calls." I let my walls down immediately, giving him free reign to feel my emotions and thoughts again.

He stilled. "Why do you smell like cheap liquor?" He sniffed my neck then pulled away with a disgusted face.?

I tilted my head to the side. "I think you can put two and two together." I said with a half smile.

He let out a huff of breath then released me. "You are not to leave the pack without telling me." I nodded as his canines elongated. He was still angry, and his wolf was going to make an appearance if I didn't do something quick. So I wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my head against his chest. "I'm so sorry baby." I said in a slurred mess. He stared down at me then sighed. His canines slowly retracted back and his eyes went back to their normal hazel color. "Take a shower then come to bed." I placed a kiss on his lips then stumbled towards the shower.

***

There was two words to describe the next morning.

Utter héll.

I woke up with a jolt and ran to the bathroom as fast as I could. I lifted the toilet seat and released all the content from last night adventures. I haven't had a reaction like this one in a long time, and I've been shít faced enough times to know.

I sighed when I felt electric jolts run through my skin. Titus moved my hair out of my face and rubbed circles into my back. "You're too kind my alpha."

He smirked. "You're right. I should leave you here to suffer, since you disobeyed my rules."

I glared at him, flushed the toilet then sat against the cool wall. "In all fairness, you never conveyed this rule to me." He handed me a white towel to wipe my mouth then leaned against the wall with his hands crossed over his chest. "I shouldn't have to. You should know better."

I wiped my mouth then stood. "Whatever." I muttered under my breath, earning me a low growl from Titus.

Ignoring him, I made my way to the sink and started washing my face and brushing my teeth. Titus stood at the sink next to me and did the same. When I finished I placed my hand over his. He looked at our hands then met my gaze. "I really am sorry." I said genuinely.

He wrapped his hand around mine and brought it to his lips. "I can never stay mad at you my Luna." He whispered as he placed a kiss on my knuckles.

Titus got called to the training grounds a few minutes later. I was going to stay in bed all day and watch Netflix, but I decided to spend some time in the pack house.

I placed my coat on the coat rack as I entered the pack house. It was pretty cool today. Which is pretty good for it being winter in Canada. Werewolves weren't completely immune to the cold. We still struggled in harsh winters.

I walked down the silent halls, the only sounds heard was the sounds of my boots padding against the floor. I stopped on the corner when I heard Alex's voice. I was going to walk out and say "hi". But stopped myself when I saw who she was talking to.

Lily...

I stayed a reasonable distance away. No sense at drawing attention towards myself. I wasn't much of a drama girl, but hey everyone likes to hear a little gossip every once in a while. And from the way Alex was glaring at Lily, I could tell it was about to get heated.

"You need to stay away from her! I know what you're doing!" Alex spat.

Lily rolled her eyes. "And what am I doing exactly."

Alex crossed her arms over her chest. "You're using her to get to Titus. Don't think I don't know about your little night out in the town last night."

Woah...things just turned south. It was obvious now that they were talking about me. I was instantly intrigued.

"I just want to be with him." Alex scoffed. "No you don't. You're just a power hungry bítch!"

Lily's eyes widened. She quickly composed herself. "Whatever, call it what you want." She drummed her fingers against her chin. "Maybe I'll just tell our Luna how power hungry I am."

Alex panicked, grabbing her arm instantly. "You will not speak a word of this to her. You'd ruin her, and the pack."

What the fúck is going on? This isn't funny anymore.

I had to fight the urge to pop out and demand answers, but I needed more information before I jumped to conclusions.

Lily scoffed. "She's a small pup for Christ sakes! What makes you think she can help run a pack!"

What a Bítch!

Alex rolled her eyes, releasing her grip on Lily's arm. "You need help." Alex turned on her heel and began walking my way. I saw Lily muttering profanities as she turned the other direction. I slid behind the wall to stay hidden, waiting for Alex to approach.!

When Alex turned the corner I pinned her against the wall. She stared at me wide eyed shocked and startled.

"What the f*ck is going on?" I shouted.

***

Don't forget to comment, vote, and share! 💙

Song:
Hazey- Stripped~ Glass Animals