Chapter 28 - Final Battle (Part 1.)

Start from the beginning

As well as this all of those who were not creatures were turned into Vampires. Dudley, Neville, Luna and Narcissa were all bit by a different Vampire in the Circlet as one Vampire cannot have more then 1 childe (person who is turned.)

It was during the final feast of the day when none of the Slytherin's showed up for the feast, instead they were all down in the lower levels of the castle opening the Vanishing Cabinet for the others to get in.

The death eaters were all wearing their regular black robes, the Inner Circle had silver skeletal masks while the normal death eaters had cream like ones. Salazar's Circlet however looked to be a bit different, they were all wearing the same black cloaks as the death eaters but their masks were different.

The masks were all skeletal but Hadrian's had red and green colouring, Draco's had blue and purple colouring, Dudley's had green and yellow colouring, Fred and George both had black and red colouring but where it was black on Fred's it was red on George's, Blaise's was yellow, Bill's was dark blue, Fenrir's was black and grey, Charlie's was orange, Severus's was lime green, Percy's was indigo, Daphne's was mint green, Neville's was dark green near black, Luna's was pink, Sirius's was black and silver, Remus's was midnight blue and Theo's was red and orange. This showed everyone that while they were death eaters, they were of higher rank then most of the death eaters around them.

The Slytherin's all gasped when the saw the Circlet, and they knew that the light was going down. Outside of the castle more of their forces were going against the wards of Hogwarts, since both Hadrian and Tom had the founders for ancestors the castle took down the wards it could, however it could not remove all of them. Percy was up there with them outside the wards, helping to bring them down since he was a curse breaker.

Dumbledore and the others didn't know until it was too late, the castle held the headmaster off so he nor anyone else in the room was able to feel the wards breaking. By the time the castle let them feel the wards there was only more left to break, and it was the easiest of them all to do so.

"Everyone out!" Dumbledore yelled, he knew they would attack but he didn't know that it would be now, that it would be like this and he would be severely outnumbered.

"This is Lord Voldemort speaking, do not try to run I am already inside the castle. I do not wish to harm any of you but a few, but I will harm anyone if they prove to be a problem." The voice said throughout the castle.

Everyone from the great hall then ran from the room out onto the field, when Tom and the rest were all waiting for them.

"Tom." Dumbledore said, an evil glint in his eyes.

"Dumbledore." Tom said.

"You are going to fall here tonight. Now who are these youngsters with you Tom?" Dumbledore said, turning his beady blue eyes on the Circlet.

"We are Salazar's Circlet, we are younger then most of the other death eaters but we are loyal to a fault and we are very powerful." Hadrian said in a deeper voice. They were all going to mask their voices so there was no way for them to guess who they were before they wanted them to know.

"Why are you with the dark? They are evil and only care for themselves." Ron said looking at the people closely, he knew there was something different about them but he couldn't place his finger on it.

"And why wouldn't I? Sorry but I was once with the light, we all were. But we were betrayed by those who we trusted, the dark and Tom are the only people who ever shown us any kindness." Draco said, his voice was higher then normal.

"The dark do not help anyone, they only care for themselves and for killing. The only emotion that they have is anger, hate and the feeling of murder." Hermione said, she was such a know it all.

"Actually they do feel something, they do feel emotions, they feel the exact same emotions that you feel all of the time." Dudley said, his voice remained the same as no one knew he him around the light.

"Are you really that stupid boy?" Arthur Weasley said, his sons on the dark side all growling at the man for calling their little brother stupid.

"You are really powerful, why don't you join us we can get you away from those bad men?" Molly Weasley said, smiling as if that would bring the children to her.

"You can get lost with that idea, we are happy where we are thank you." Bill said, his voice changed to a lot higher then normal as his mother and father may be able to recognise him from the voice.

"What are your names?" Dumbledore asked, he could feel the power radiating of all of those in the Circlet, he needed to get them onto the light so that they could win.

"My name is Prince, and I am the leader of this group." Hadrian said stepping forward.

"My name is Dragon and I am one of the second in commands." Draco said following Harry.

"My names Curse and I the final second in command." Dudley said coming forward.

"This is Joker, Prankster, Tamer, Breaker and my name is Sensor." Bill said, each of his brothers coming forward when their code names were said.

"I am Brewer, this is Grim and Wolf." Severus said coming forward, Sirius and Remus joining him when their names were said.

"I'm Crucio this is Seer, Snake, Cut and Green." Neville said as he came forth, the others following behind him when he said their code names.

"I am Imperio." Moody said, his voice was higher pitched so none of the teachers would be able to recognise him,

"And I am Changer." Tonks said, she made her voice sound a little bit deeper, but still high enough to know that it is a girl.

"Together we make Salazar's Circlet!" They said as one, the light were impressed with the display they put on.

"Why are you here? You look young you should be in school." Dumbledore said, he wanted them on his side.

"We are young but there is no need for school, there are plenty of things that need doing here." Hadrian said with a sneer, though they couldn't see it since it was under the mask.

"Why don't you come to the light? We will be better company than those snake." Ron said, with disgust dripping from his mouth.

Hadrian then talked in Parseltongue, which scared most of those who were on the opposite side of the field. "Yes we are snakes, we are staying as snakes and we like being snakes." Hadrian said with a smile.

"Very well then, I do hope you change your mind, I do not want to have to kill you." Dumbledore said.

Hadrian drew out his. "Oh you will not have u will die long before I ever meet death." Hadrian said, and with a call:

The Final Battle Began.