14

//AN  OK so to clarify something that confused some people. The term Daejang is the Korean term for General. so when Kai and Sehun refer to Chanyeol as Daesang, it is the same thing as them referring to him as General. its just easier and frankly more fun to type. heres Chapter 14 for you guys and soon (in the next few days,) i am going to be uploading my character designs for this. so everything they are wearing plus specific hair colors and stuff. so please enjoy this chapter. please remember to like,share, and comment. more comments= more chapter. thank you so much for reading !!// long chapter ahead//

Xiumin lay on his side with his back to the wall. He heard the gentle snores of the other professors as they slept. He glanced out the window at the pale moon in the sky. His back ached and no matter how hard he tried, he could never quite get comfortable on these beds. It seemed that every night they got harder and harder. His mind was too awake to sleep anyways. Thoughts about the students who lost their lives and those who continue their's with the scars on their bodies and minds. He thought about the man in the mask. The way he used his birthname like he owned it. Like it was some pet name he could use whenever he pleased.

A sudden urge to use the restroom forced him to leave the warmth of his blankets and quietly slide open the door to his compartment. He stuck his head out and looked around, the only light in the car came from the windows and the small purple wisps floating daintily in the far compartment. Xiumin was amused by Baekhyun's different color lights, and, being the scholar he is, inquired about them once. He learned that the intensity and color  are actually not controled by Baekhyun, but rather the emotion used to produce them. The purple orbs pulsed slowly and faintly. Xiumin stepped out and slowly closed the door behind him. He heards slight snoring from the other compartments and tried very hard to not wake anyone as he tip-toed to the next car. The lights always remained on in the wash car. Their intensity burned his eyes at first but he slowly adjusted. He made his way to a stall and locked the frail door behind him.

As he finished up and was preparing to leave, the doors on the other side of the car slammed open and voices flooded the room. Xiumin froze.

"I'm absolutely sure about it. I swear to you."

"You said that in the last three nations, How do we know you are right this time. No. No, it's to convenient."

"Because I saw them this time. well , one of them."

"Seungri, I want to believe you, but you are going to have to give me a bit more proof."

Xiumin knew he shouldn't be listening to other people's conversation, but he felt it would just be too awkward to walk out now. These poor guy were in some petty argument and here he was cooped up in a stall eavesdropping. He felt bad. His nose tickled. Oh no.

"I can get you the proof."

"How so?"

His nose itched more, not in the kind of scratching itch but the kind where you just have to...

"The prince's are in the next car over."

There had never been a worse time to have to sneeze. Xiumin tried to cover his nose as the words he just heard processed in his head. He panicked and his brain overloaded and suddenly--

"AAACHOOOOOOO!"

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

"Who's there?"

Xiumin cringed at the situation he got himself into, He flushed the loo and pretended to be finishing up and casually walk out of the stall. He put on his best innocent facade.

"Sorry guys, must have fallen asleep standing up hehe. Do either of you happen to know what time it is?" he rubbed his eyes and tried his best to look exhausted. In reality, he had never been more awake. Before him, two men stood. One was shorter with black short hair and the other was much taller with dirty blonde hair and dark skin. The shorter boy smiled and answered.