3

Prince Lu Han

Age: 24

Personal Servant: Kim Jongdae

Prince favors being outdoors and will ask to be allowed to play games in the back field. He is allowed to do so as long as the gates are locked and guards are present. Prince attends classes in the mornings and remains in his quarters for the rest of the day.

Note: Do NOT allow him in the kitchen unattended.

Prince Kyungsoo

Age: 23

Personal Servant: Byun Baekhyun

Prince is rather quiet and prefers to be in the library where it is quiet. Do not leave him unattended. Prince rises at 7am promptly and attends classes until noon. He has a habit of shoving around his servant. Don't worry, he's only joking and doesn't mean any of the death threats seriously.

Note: Do Not leave him unattended with any scissors, needles or sharp objects. Prince must take his medicine every day which will be delivered by Baekhyun.

________________________

"Kris, did you get the-"

"Yes."

"OK, but did you remember the-"

"Yup."

"And what about the-"

"Tao, we have everything. Now hush or we'll be late."

"I know, I know, I'm just excited." Tao sulked. Kris admired him for a moment smiling.

"I know, Pumpkin. It's not everyday we get to make our friends important people."

Tao sighed and nodded with a smile on his face. "Absolutely. Ok... Let's go. I don't want to keep them waiting." He picked up a satchel and headed towards the mount awaiting them outside. Kris grinned and followed. They climbed into the cart and waited to start moving. Tao suddenly put a hand on Kris' arm as if remembering something.

"Pumpkin?"

Kris chuckled and ruffled Tao's hair and the cart took off.

__________________________

"Should we at least try to find Xiumin?" Yixing asked.

"If you think you can find the elf, be my guest." Suho responded with a chuckle.

"Elf?"

"He's short."

"Oh... oh! haha"

Suho rolled his eyes. As if on cue, a flash of orange hair grabbed their attention.

"Found him." Yixing smiled, pleased.

"Xiumin!" Suho called out for him as he rounded a corner away from them. His head popped out from the corner a moment later. "Yes?"

"Would you like to join us in taking our students to the guards ceremony? We want them to see what it will be like since it won't happen again for quite some time."

"Oh my gosh! Yes! My brother is in that. He would kill me if he found out I was coming but yes! When are we leaving?" Xiumin bounded over to them.

"During 4th section. We will meet by the gates and leave."

"What about Eunhyuk and his students?"

Suho and Yixing side-eyed each other. "The Psychic school is much too busy actually learning to meddle with such petty things." Suho scrunched his face and spoke in a mocking tone. Xiumin was baffled. "He does realize that the high priest will be there right?"