8

( 4 weeks later)

"Professor"

"Hmm?"

"We're going to be late."

"Hmmmm..." Xiumin grumbled as he threw off his blankets and rubbed his eyes. Through the doorway he saw Zelo in the kitchen packing his lunch for the school day. Xiumin sniffed the air. The scent of green tea welcomed itself to his senses. He stood up wearily and got dressed. Zelo turned around to face him as the short professor stepped through into the kitchen.

"Professor, I made you tea. And some lunch." Zelo handed a cup over and bounced around with a grin on his face. Xiumin was proud of him. He was recovering very well after the incident. Since then, the student had been staying with Xiumin in Sehun's old bedroom. The more time he spent with his student, the more he felt like his child. Xiumin broke out into a wide smile and accepted the cup and ruffled the taller boy's hair.

"I'm surprised you can reach that high professor." Zelo chuckled.

Xiumin's smile broke and he looked up at the boy with feigned hurt. "Wow. ouch." He pinched his arm causing Zelo to yelp and almost drop his bag. Xiumin giggled. "Let me go get dressed and we'll go."

"Ok!" Zelo flopped on a chair, his grey robes billowing up then settling at his ankles.

Xiumin sipped at his tea as he hurried to dress himself then grabbed his sack lunch and headed for the door. Zelo hopped up and followed him through the threshold, latching the door behind him.

_____________

"Students we have a test today, I hope you didn't forget."

The collective groans and heads falling onto desks told Suho that his students had indeed forgotten about the test. He shook his head. "For shame... However, I believe this test will be one you will actually enjoy. We are going to be dueling the Light school students. The better you do with controlling your abilities, the higher your score will be. Each time your magic fizzles or goes out of control, minus 5 points. Every time you critical a cast, plus five. Now remember that this is a duel so protective wards will be placed on every student involved."

The class was obviously excited by now. They jittered in their seats with anticipations. Suho grinned and glanced out the window.

"It appears our opponents are entering the field. If you all could please head to the courtyard in a humane manner, we will begin shortly."

Books fell to the floor and papers were rushed into bags and satchels. Within mere moments, the room was void of any student. Once in the courtyard, Suho found the other professor trying to organize his rowdy students.

"How are you doing gorgeous?"

Yixing turned around with wide eyes at the comment. "Oh, it's you." He smiled to himself. "Trying to get these kids to behave. Gosh I feel like their mother."

"If you were a mother, you'd have quite a bit of explaining to do, mister."

"Well, honey... I've been meaning to tell you--" Suho knocked his shoulder with a laugh before he could finish. Yixing joined in on the laughter before turning back to his students. The professors finally got their students lined up and numbered, ready to duel.

"You have 20 minutes to beat your opponent, you will gain points by landing an attack. Each critical is worth two points. First one to 15 points wins the round. Light students, you will be able to use anything in your surrounding to your advantage. Be observant. Jessica and Hyuna, you two are up first."