Chapter 26 - An Attack.

Start from the beginning

"Oh we know..." Fred said.

"Yeah Tom you would go insane..." George continued.

"Once more!" They both finished together.

"Yeah to be honest I would. Now I will see you when this is over." Tom said, he kissed Hadrian on the lips then kissed his son on his forehead, Steve sensed as if his father was leaving him so he grabbed Tom as tight as he could.

"Do not worry my son, I will be back as soon as I can, daddy has to go and hurt some people and find out why they are here. I also need to protect you and mummy, can you let me do that?" Tom said in his father voice, this being soft and gentle, one that was able to soothe Steve into sleep.

At 2 months old Steve was only able to nod, after getting a hug from his father he kissed him baby-like on the cheek before smiling at the man.

"I will be back soon." Tom said as he walked to the door.

"See that you do love." Hadrian said from the room. When the door closed Hadrian could feel his husband putting up all sorts of wards on the door they would not be able to stop those that tried to get in, but it would warn Hadrian and his family if someone was trying to get into the room.

Out on the battle field the remaining light had managed to make their way through the wards and walk onto the large field. "Tom, you have a nice place here." Dumbledore said as he came onto the property.

"Yeah and how are you fairing, I heard in the papers that you got kicked out of your hiding place." Tom taunted. It was true, they had seen the goblins in the bank and asked for all of the property and all of the money to be returned back to their vault and kicked out of the property. It was done within a week, Mr Collins and Mr Maple then wrote to Rita Skeeter about what had happened, in a few days the whole wizarding world knew about it.

"We have found another location until we can go to the bank to sort this out." Dumbledore said, looking strangely at Tom.

Tom knew that was not going to happen, Dumbledore had pretended to be Harry's magical guardian in order to get the money and the properties that come with it, when the goblins discovered that he was not the guardian they took everything of him and the light, there was no way of getting it back.

"Well, why did you come here?" Tom asked.

"You see Tom I have heard some distressing things, news has reached me that you have a child, an heir to the dark." Dumbledore said.

Tom hissed, this was the reason they were here which also meant that they had a spy and traitor in their home. Tom knew it had to be one of the lower death eaters, and a one that was from light joining the dark, whoever it was is still loyal to Dumbledore but pretending to be dark.

"And so what if I have?" Tom asked with a sneer.

"Well you see I cannot let it live, it has your evil blood running through it, if I allow it to live once I kill you there will only be another to rise." Dumbledore said, with no emotion showing on his face.

Tom locked this memory away, he knew that in the courts they would want to see this, however Tom was getting angrier by the second, this man had just called his precious son and it, as if he was nothing special. "You won't have a chance, HE is well protected." Tom sneered as he looked at the old man.

"Haven't you learned Tom, the light will always win." Dumbledore said, with a smile. Tom had no clue how the man could say that with a straight face.

"No you fool it will not, light is always preceded by the dark, the world can have no balance if there is only light. Both the light and the dark are needed to make our world a better place." Tom told Dumbledore, this is what he always thought as well as the fact that muggles are too dangerous to be around.