I check my phone and have a reply from Bryan.

We can meet another day. It’s fair since I cancelled our plans the other day. See ya.xx

                                                                -Bryan

I don’t think he cancelled our plans because of a party, but at the same time I don’t think Harry would lie, especially to me. So I’m torn in half. I don’t know what to think – and even feel – towards Bryan. He seems to be the perfect guy to date – and I’m putting this option already.

I literally groan with frustration while throwing the dirty clothes to the basket we have on the corner. I feel so frustrating and the worst is: it’s Harry’s fault and I don’t know if I should hate him because of all of this… I don’t know how to feel…

I start to take off my shirt and the pants from my pyjama along with my boxers, since I have this thing of changing them right in the morning – I don’t know where all of this started. Where the fuck are my cleaned ones by the way? I’m sure I placed ones on my chair. Shit, I bet Harry is wearing them now.

So basically I’m looking for a clean pair of boxers, on the pile of clothes we have on the corner, naked. This is my show! I have to wash my hands after this, I’m touching on Harry’s dirty ones. Ugh, disgusting.

BUT THERE IS NO CLEAN UNDERWEAR IN THIS DORM? I can’t believe I’ve been so busy to the point of not having time to do the laundry

I even check behind the pillows, from both beds but there is nothing, and then it’s when “Louis I don’t know what type you wanted but I bought you-” Harry stops middle way his sentence “Oh shit” and looks at me – he’s amused, I just want to punch him right now – and there is this awkward moment when I’m in shock, looking back at him, frozen and then realize that I’m naked.

“FUCKING HELL” I shout taking the pillow that is on the bed next to me to cover my lower parts.

“It’s not like I never saw one” he laughs - is he really talking about my dick? – and walks in to put the two coffees on the desk. I’m just able to move when it’s to turn around, on the same place, to follow Harry’s moves so I’m not facing my bum at him. This makes me laugh actually but I’m so embarrassed. “C’mon go dress yourself, I’m feeling uncomfortable” He says looking at me again. Move Louis, move. “Louis, that’s my pillow.” He laughs. How can he be laughing?

“Erm, W-What..?” I look down and notice that I took the pillow from his bed. Shit. But “Are you looking at my lower part?” I yell, but it’s just not to let out a laugh like he’s doing.

“Well you sure have a good package there” He winks. HE FUCKING WINKS. If the pillow I have in hands wasn’t being useful, it would be already in his face.

He turns around, as if he was reading my mind, allowing me to dress myself and this time he even covers his eyes with his hand. It makes me chuckle “Did you see my boxers?!” I ask and my voice comes out as a kid, a shy one. It’s expected.

“Did you saw on the pile of clothes?”

“Yes, but I can’t fucking find it.”

“Your drawer?” I bet he’s rolling his eyes and is with a smirk on his face

“I don’t have any”

“Are you serious? You don’t have any clean ones?” He laughs loud

“I don’t even have time to poop how you expect me to have time to do my laundry?” he laughs even more and I’m getting pissed “Harry this is fucking weird can you help me and not joke, please?” I groan in annoyance. I’m just wearing a shirt and Harry is in the same room as me. Now the room looks smaller.