"I didn't eat I don't think." I shrug and keep dragging the brush against the tile.

"You haven't ate anything? Are you serious Amelia!" He says in an angry tone.

"No Harry I didn't eat anything. I wasn't hungry. Why do you care?" I huff and lean back so I sit on my knees.

"Because I won't have time to deal with you fainting all the time because your starving. You have shit to do." He says.

"Relax, I'm not gonna start fainting. I know what I'm doing." I huff as I look up to him from kneeling on the floor.

"You better not." He mutters before turning around and walking out.

I roll my eyes and get back down on my hands and knees to scrub the floor.

"And by the way-" He his voice echoes down from the hallway. "I can see right down your shirt when you bend over like that." He says and I widen my eyes, looking down to realize my shirt hangs down and you can see my bra and cleavage.

I immediately sit up and adjust my shirt. Of course it hangs low.

"I have to leave for a meeting so you need to finish up in there, I need to shower." He yells from another room so I can hear him.

"I'm almost done." I quietly say before finishing the scrubbing.

I finish cleaning the floor and put away all the cleaning supplies in the bathroom closet. I walk out of the bathroom and head down to the kitchen to wash my hands before taking out a blender.

I take out some strawberries and bananas, chopping them up into small slices on a cutting board. I grab some milk from the fridge and some vanilla yogurt.

I throw them all in the blender and mix it up so all the chunks eliminate.

I grab two cups and pour the mixture from the the blender into each, equally.

I take a sip of one and smile at how good it actually tastes. I haven't had a smoothie in so long.

I take the other smoothie and bring it upstairs and down the hallway. I hear that the shower is no longer running and his bedroom door is shut, so I assume he is in there.

I knock on the black door and wait a few second before it opens wide.

Harry stands tall with soaking wet hair that is thrown all over the place. A white towel sits low on his hips and his arms and torso is still damp from the water. His long silver chain with the pendant on the end hangs down.

I swallow the lump in my throat and hold up the smoothie.

"That's breakfast." I clear my throat.

He glances from my eyes to the drink in my hand.

"No thanks." He mumbles.

"Oh my god just try it." I huff and still hold it up.

"I don't have time." He says and turns around to walk in his room.

"I just want to know if you like it. It's really good for you and it's easy to make." I stand in his doorway as his back is turned to me.

"Just leave it on the table." He points to the nightstand next his bed as he walk over to his huge closet.

I timidly walk in and place it on the black nightstand. His room is quite messy. His bed is not made, his numerous articles of black clothing litters the oak floors.

I glance at him again as he is walking to the opposite end of the room. His back muscles are prominent and clear of tattoos. I find it very strange that he has nothing on his back, considering the numerous tattoos on the front of his body.

His broad shoulder muscles are very jagged and his long body indents where his spine is. Right around the waist are two small dimples on each side of his back. I never really have looked at his back, even though he walks around shirtless all the time.

"I'm about to drop this towel so unless if you want a show, I suggest you leave." His raspy voice announces as his hand starts to untuck the white towel.

I quickly turn around and rush out of the room, shutting the door behind me.