"Come on. Man up and go talk to her." "What if she's actually an 80-year old cross-dressing man looking for new underage victims to molest." I countered. "That's not gonna happen. Now go!" He shoved me. I sat on the opposite end of the bar. I looked back at Cam, who was giving me a dirty look. Go. He mouthed. I can't. I mouthed back. Don't be a pussy! We went back and forth like that until we were interrupted.

   "Grayson." I slowly turned my head. A small woman sat next to me with her hands folded in her lap. She had big hazel eyes and short brown hair with natural caramel highlights, just like mine. My mother.

   I stood fast. My heart froze before beating twice as fast. Tears quickly blurred my vision as I backed away from her. The woman I loved and hated altogether. The one who made my life turn around, made me give up my big dreams to take care of her kids. I love them, don't get me wrong. But I struggled to care for them all alone with no help from her or her drunk asshole of a husband. I shook my head at her in disappointment. "Honey, I'm sorry." "No, you're not actually- Why are you here?" I shouted. A tall woman who was in the background joined us. She had light brown skin and dark hair. "We're taking Jamie."

   Those words cut deep into me like glass. "You don't get to come back and take our little brother. You left us, all of us. And now you want to separate us!" Anne started to tear up. "Hell no. If you love any of us, you would just leave and never come back." "Don't talk to Anne like that. She's still your mother!" The black woman crossed her arms. "She hasn't been acting like one!" Jess finally spoke up. Her bottom lip was quivering.

    "Oh! My little Jess, honey! I missed you so much." She cried as she looked at each one of her kids. Jess was crying now. Max stood far away, almost scared of her. Jason's jaw clenched in anger. Alex was hugging Jamie in a protective way. The twins held each other. And their faces said it all; they remembered her. "Ava and Aiden." My heart broke as they ran to hug her. I noticed Jason and Alex tense up.  "You guys have grown so much." She stood.

   "Yeah. With no help from you." Jason's eyes pierced into hers. I felt the anger in that glare. "Grayson had to take care of all of us and sacrifice almost everything to finish what you started. You can't just choose one of us and expect the rest of us to be okay with it." "Ooh boy! Anne, I'll beat some sense into them if you want." Anne shook her head. "My sweet Jason..." He raised a brow. "We just want to start a new family, Grayson. Please understand that I want to make up for what I did." "YOU HAD A FAMILY!" I screamed as my voice broke. "But you left us, Anne. You were MY mom too." Anne sobbed wildly. "I'm so sorry." She repeated these words.

   "I raised them to be good kids! Alex is top of his class! He's the valedictorian. Jason's in the ROTC, and he's been studying and keeping in shape. Jess learned how to bake cookies last week. Something she should have been doing with her mother!" Someone's hand on my shoulder stopped me. "Let's go." Ethan said. The kids were silent as they followed behind us.

   We all left. I held Jamie in my arms, making a promise to never let anyone hurt him. Anne's new girlfriend, or whatever she is, yelled that they're going to do a DNA test and try to take Jamie. But we didn't believe her, because us Gallaghers always find a way.

...oOo...

   "Gray?" I was rolled up in the blankets after the kids finally fell asleep. Normally, I'm a deep sleeper, but I was too stressed to get any rest. "Hm?" I questioned. "Are you okay?" Ethan asked. I stared up at the ceiling that flickered from the city lights.

   "I don't know. I have a lot on my mind." My face twisted into a pained expression. Before I knew it, I started to silently cry. He held me tight as my shoulders shook with each sob. I wiped my eyes and stopped the tears from flowing. I rolled on top of him and started to kiss him passionately. He didn't react from shock at first, but he was quick to recover. Doing this was the only thing that would distract me from my running thoughts. "Are you sure you want to now?" He asked between moans. "When do we ever have time for this?" "Never." Ethan grinned.

   "Just make me forget." His hands rubbed every inch of my body until I relaxed. He slowly slid it inside me, and I moaned in pleasure. I tried to push the thoughts away, and eventually they faded into the back of my mind. Soon, we were on the floor and wildly fucking. We both came together and he collapsed on top of me. He was probably knocked out, judging by how still he was and how hard he was breathing. With a heavy sigh, I tapped him. "Ethan." "Yeah, I'm awake. That was just really crazy sex, Gray." "I know. Thank you for that." "We should get back in bed." I smiled. His eyes expressed how much love he had for me. He kissed my forehead then we fell asleep in each other's arm.

(Sorry if u hated this or don't understand what was going on. But this is my favorite show and I'm hooked on it so I made this 😊)