MAFIA INDEBTED

Hey, ciao, Salam to all.

It's been so long, hasn't it. i hope this update finds you guys in the best of health, wealth and life.

okay, so i wanted to Inform you guys that I've decided to write a spin-off series of TDSOW. it's called Mafia Indebted. for all those fans who want to delve more into the lives of Khadijah and Shehzad, i would suggest you guys read this new story that i'm gonna write and start updating soon.

it's not necessary for you to read the tdsow series in order to get to know the story however, for better understanding, i would appreciate it if you guys did. 

at first i wanted to write about Umeed and Answar but i havent made any plausible conclusion to their story so i decided, you guys read about the Atish clan in TDSOW, so i wanted to introduce the Ghulari clan in Mafia Indebted.

it'll be a bit more intense then tdsow and i've listed it under romance instead of spiritual. i hope that you guys will check it out and show the same support. Mafia indebted isnt a series like tdsow, i will finish it in one book inshaa Allah.

please add MI in your libraries, i'll start updating after 15th Jan and i'm sure you guys will love it. it's gonna be dark as well sweet romance. 

i'm sure you guys will love Shehryaar and Anisa just like Shehzad and Khadijah. you guys will get to see more of Shehzad and Khadijah in it too. 

so, please do support Mafia Indebted.

thank you, 

regards, Beenish Saquib. 

🎉 THE DIFFERENT SHADES OF WHITE- A LOVE STORY#Wattys2014 (Book 1-TDSOW SERIES) hikayesini okumayı bitirdin 🎉