15. Dallon Is Going Soft (Unlike his Dick)

Start from the beginning

When sure that Brendon is watching, Dallon places his fingers on familiar keys, slowly pressing down on them for Brendon to follow and saying each key out loud as he does so.

"A...A...B...A...D...C#."Dallon calls out with everything key that he presses down on, Brendon watching with full intention. He repeats the steps another two times before he directs Brendon to copy, the Hybrid nodding his head and placing his fingers delicately over the keys.

"A...A...B...A..."Brendon gets so far until he gets distracted by the light reflection off of Dallons watch that is shining onto the far wall due to the sunlight seeking through the window. Dallon notices the way that Brendons hands fall limp at the piano before there's a sudden burst of movement, with Brendon pouncing off the bench with such speed that causes Dallons head to spin.

"What the-"Dallon mutters, looking up at alert of the speed that the Hybrid has moved at. He comes into view with the back of Brendon, watching as the Hybrid meows as he paws at the moving circle of light that continues to shine onto the wall from Dallons watch.

Brendon looks so innocent as he paws happily at the wall, following after the circle of light. Dallon chuckles, a fond grin breaking out onto his face as he decides to tease the Hybrid even further, purposely wiggling his watch to make Brendon pounce up higher to reach for the light.

"You're so fucking adorable."Dallon whispers more to himself than for the Hybrids hearing, watching the way that Brendons fluffy dark tail sways behind him. It's more than entertaining watching the Hybrid, that is until Dallon takes it a step too far and moves the light too fast across the wall, causing Brendon to follow with the light.

Brendon is crashing into the hanging guitars, shoulder knocking with the nearest and causing it to fall to the wooden floor with a loud noise, one that causes Brendon to jump away with a frightened whimper. Dallon is up in a flash, taking long steps towards the Hybrid who has his ears lowered into his hair, tail wrapped around himself to protect himself.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I-I didn't mean it!"Brendon is quick to apologising, looking up at Dallon with wide frightened eyes, flinching whenever Dallon raises his hand to rest on Brendons shoulder. The man pauses, his own eyes widening whenever he sees the way that Brendon flinches.

"Sweetheart, it's okay, don't apologise."Dallon soothes, his voice gentle."It was my fault, I got carried away."

"B-but your guitar-"

"Hey, it's all good, baby. The question is, are you okay?"He asks, the Hybrid nodding his head hesitantly. He looks so fragile before him, drowning in a sweater that Dallon had bought him that still managed to hang mid thigh, despite the size.

Dallon doesn't hesitate wrapping the Hybrid up into a hug, his arms circling the smaller as Brendon seems to melt into the hug immediately. Resting his head on Dallons chest, the Hybrid purrs softly as Dallon sways the pair, consciously pressing a reassuring kiss the side of Brendons head which only results to louder purrs of comfort.

"I think that's enough piano playing for the day, yeah? How about cuddles and a film?"Dallon suggests with a smile, watching as Brendon looks up at him with wide brown eyes, chin resting on Dallons chest.

"Disney?"

"Of course,"Dallon grins, sensing how little Brendon is starting to feel with the affection."But first, are you feeling little?"He asks gently, earning a shy nod from the little who remains close to the mans chest, ears twitching in his soft hair.