🌸Seventeen🌸

ya gender-fluid dude got some dinosaur chicken nuggets:)

"Stop it Joshie" the brunette giggled.

"Why, I love you too much" Joshua said as he kept pecking kissing onto Tyler's face.

"I love you too" he giggled as his boyfriend kept pecking kisses onto his face, tan cheeks now flushed with bubblegum pink.

"I'm so lucky to have you" the pink haired boy said as he stopped pecking kisses onto Tyler's face and laid down next to him.

"Aww I'm so lucky to have you too, Joshua" Tyler said, looking into his boyfriend's beautiful eyes.

"How come I've never heard you sing in music class?" Josh asked out of curiosity.

"There's some people that I don't know in there and I'm not that confident with my voice so I rather not sing in front of them," the small boy shrugged.

"How come you sang for me earlier?" the punk boy questioned, cocking his head to the side like a curious puppy.

"Because I'm comfortable around you and I know that you won't judge me" he answered.

"I'm glad" Joshua smiled, his tongue poking out through his teeth a bit.

"Ugh how are you so adorable?" Tyler asked, pecking a kiss onto his light pink lips.

"Stop, you're making me blush" he fake whined, pale cheeks turning crimson red. This making the feminine boy giggle.

"I love you" the brunette said as he leaned in to kiss the blushing Joshua.

"I love you too" he mumbled onto Tyler's lips as they kissed softly.

"Do you want to go to my backyard again like yesterday?" he asked as he pulled away from the kiss.

"I think it's raining" the tattooed boy told him.

"I love the rain. We can run around my backyard if you want," Tyler suggested, hopping off of his pastel pink bed and going to his closet.

"Ooo that sounds really fun" he said as he got off of the bed after, going to follow his boyfriend.

"Do you want to wear a rain coat?" the small boy inquired, his small hands brushing past his stack of mostly pastel raincoats.

"Sure, if you have one my size" he shrugged.

"I have some coats that are like one or two sizes bigger than me" Tyler informed his boyfriend as he looked for coats that they could wear.

"Here I have these five that are two sizes bigger than me" he said, giving the five raincoats to Joshua. They were white, navy blue, black, grey, and light blue. Josh decided to wear the black one. He sat down the other four that he wasn't going to wear onto the small pastel lilac purple drawer.

"Which one are you going to wear?" Josh asked the other boy.

"I think I'm going to wear my pastel pink one" he shrugged. "You?"

"I'm going to wear the black one" he answered, unbuttoning it to put it on. He slid his arms into the sleeves then pulled it over his shoulders. It was kind of big on him but it still looked nice. Tyler got his pastel pink one and started to unbutton it. He slid it onto his small frame then began to button it up.