🌸Twø🌸

"I really like your shoes Ty, where'd you get them?" the half dyed haired girl asked as the three of them walked through the halls to class.

    "Thanks, I got them custom made online" came out through the boy's pretty plump lips.

"Oh that's cool, I want some but baby blue" the petite girl said.

"I want some too but maybe electric blue" came out of the blue haired girl's mouth.

"You guys should get some so we could match, it'll be cute" said the feminine boy with a smile.

   "Ooo that would be cute" Mel said excitedly.

   "I'ma go get some water but I'll meet you guys at class, okay?" asked the pretty boy.

"Oh okay, we'll see ya in class Ty" said Ashley while Tyler walked to an actually clean water fountain in the hallway.

   Tyler sipped some water until he was satisfied and started walking quickly to class before he was late.

   As he was walking he decided to take out his earphones from his backpack because his first period was math and he had already finished the math for today, yesterday. He finally found them and tried to take them out, of course not paying attention to if anyone was in front of him walking in the opposite direction. He couldn't get them out, he was tugging and tugging but they were stuck. He decided to just put them back in his backpack so that he could get them out in math class when all of a sudden he was on the floor and so was someone else. He was confused and got mad at himself when he realized that he had bumped into someone. Since he wasn't rude, he got up went to help the other person that was on the floor.

   "Oh my god I'm so s-sorry, here let me help you" Tyler stuttered out.

   He helped the other person get up but when they're eyes met, Tyler was sure that he was going to have a heart attack.

        He didn't just bump into a random person at school, he had bumped into Joshua Dun.

   "Let m-me help you pick up your b-books" Tyler stuttered out nervously.

   "Oh um t-thanks" the feminine boy heard come from Josh's mouth.

"No problem, I mean I did bump into you" Tyler said surprised and happy that he didn't stutter.

"N-no I bumped into y-you and I'm r-really sorry" Josh stuttered out nervously which made Tyler's little heart flutter in his chest.

"Okay fine let's just agree that we bumped into each other" the beautiful boy giggled as he helped Josh pick up his textbooks.

"Fine" the pink haired boy laughed.

Tyler placed his hand on the last textbook to pick it up from the floor when another hand met his small hand. He looked up to see Josh also look up with a blush on his pale cheeks. Josh blushing made Tyler's pretty tan, lightly freckled cheeks flush with a bubblegum pink.

Tyler didn't know what to say or do so he jokingly said "no homo?" causing Josh to laugh.

"I mean it could be n-no homo if you want it to" Josh said nervously while smiling at the feminine boy in front of him.