🌸Føurteen🌸

"Josh, wake up" Tyler said as he took his head out from under his boyfriend's chin.

"W-what? Why?" he asked sleepily.

"You're adorable, baby" the small boy laughed.

"Thank you, but why did you wake me up?"

"Because we have to wake up for school" Tyler sighed.

"Ugh but I want to just stay here all day and cuddle with you" the boy whined like a little kid.

"So do I but we have to go to school or our parents will kill us" the pastel boy stated as he crawled onto Josh's lap, sitting down.

"You're not wrong" he agreed.

Tyler smiled then cupped the boy's cheek. He leaned in slowly and gently kissed him. Joshua immediately started to kiss him back. He wrapped his arms around Tyler's waist and Tyler put his on his shoulders to wrap them around his neck. It was an innocent little make out session. Tyler then remembered why they woke up and slowly pulled away from the kiss.
He got up off of his boyfriend's lap and walked to his closet to pick out his clothes for today.

"Aww" the pink haired boy whined about the brunette stopping their little make out session and getting off of his lap.

"Why are you whining?" Tyler asked as he looked through his mostly pastel oversized sweaters.

"Because you left me" he pouted as he got off of the pastel pink bed and stretched.

"You're so needy, Joshie" he joked as he picked out an oversized white sweater with black thin stripes on it going horizontal.

"Well it's not my fault that you're hot and a good kisser" he mumbled but Tyler still heard him.

"Why thank you Joshua, so are you" he said, making the punk boy's cheeks flush with a rosace.

"Um Tyler?" he asked realizing that he didn't bring extra clothes to wear today.

"Yeah, Joshie?" he responded as he grabbed a black skirt that had a white stripe going horizontally at the very bottom.

"I didn't bring any extra clothes..." he told his boyfriend.

"Oh yeah, don't worry you can borrow some of mine. I have some skinny jeans and band shirts that i don't really wear anymore and are like two sizes bigger than me." he informed his boyfriend as he grabbed white thigh highs that had a black bow at the top of both of them.

"Thanks, baby" he said, relieved that he wouldn't have to go to school with the same clothes as yesterday on.

"You can come in here and pick out which ones you want to wear" Tyler told him as he took off the grey oversized sweater with an alien that he had on from yesterday. He quickly put on the white one with black horizontal stripes and took off his pastel galaxy skirt. He only had the sweater, his black boxers, and his baby blue thighs highs on as Joshua walked into the closet. His eyes went wide when he saw his small boyfriend in only his sweater, boxers, and thigh highs.

"You okay, Josh?" he questioned to his pink haired boyfriend that was staring at him with wide eyes.

"Oh um y-yeah" he responded as he got out of his little trance.