🌸Thirteen🌸

This chapter will have some smut but no cheeky bum secks yet. Just a warning for y'all who don't wanna read smut even tho I said that this will contain smut in the description of this story.

Tyler was slammed against the wall by Josh. He quickly pressed their lips together, into a heated kiss. Josh gently bit Tyler's lip, making the small boy moan. This gave the punk boy an opportunity to slip in his tongue. He moved his tongue around Tyler's in his mouth, making him softly moan. The brunette started to move his hips against Josh's, trying to create some friction. Making Josh moan out his name. Tyler just smirked and kept moving his hips against his boyfriend's. Then suddenly, he woke up.

"You okay, Josh?" Tyler asked worried since he just sprung up out of nowhere.

"Huh? Oh um y-yeah" he answered.

"Okay well if you need anything tell me" he informed the nervous boy.

"Okay. Hey um Ty?"

"Yeah?" he responded as he did his math homework.

"Did I um say or do anything in my sleep?" Joshua asked, trying to know if he said stuff in his sleep about what he was dreaming.

"You moaned a few times and mumbled some stuff but I don't know what you said." the brunette casually answered as he wrote down an answer to one of the problems in his homework.

"Oh um w-what did I moan?"

"Normal moans?" Tyler said as he tried to figure out an answer to one of the problems.

"Oh okay" he sighed in relief that he didn't moan Tyler's name out loud.

"Oh and you moaned my name really loud." Tyler told him really casually after he scribbled down an answer.

"W-what?" Josh stuttered out, his face turning a really dark scarlet red.

"Yep."

"I-I'm sorry" he said embarrassed.

"Why are you apologizing?" the pastel boy asked his boyfriend confusedly.

"Cause you probably didn't want to hear that..."

"What if I did?" Tyler teased his blushing boyfriend.

"W-what?" he stuttered out confused.

"What if I did want to hear you moan my name?" he said, putting down his lead pencil.

"Uhhh" Joshua said absentmindedly with wide eyes.

"You're adorable, daddy." the small boy teased, a smirk appearing onto his beautiful tan face.

"D-don't call me that" the pink haired boy said shyly to his boyfriend that was making him feel some type of way.

"Why not? I know you like it, daddy."
Tyler said as he put his homework and lead pencil onto his white desk. He sat down on the floor to quickly take off his galaxy vans skate highs.

Since Tyler was making him feel some type of way, he looked down to make sure that he wasn't excited. Unfortunately for him, he was. Josh quickly tried to hide how he was feeling before Tyler saw but he didn't succeed. Once Tyler saw his boyfriend trying to hide the huge bulge sticking up in his tight skinny jeans, a big smirk came onto his face. He loved knowing that he could make Josh feel that way. Tyler started to walk back to his bed where Joshua was, a practiced sway in his hips as he walked towards his nervous boyfriend. Once he reached his boyfriend, he sat down on his lap. Then he put his head under Josh's chin where he had full access to his neck and jaw. He started to kiss his jaw then slowly go down to his neck.