🌸Føur🌸

"I love your doodles, Ty" Josh told Tyler while he was watching the beautiful boy doodle.

"Why thank you Joshua" the brunette giggled, making Josh's heart flutter.

"Oh god he's so cute" Josh thought to himself.

"No problem Tyler" the pink haired boy told Tyler.

"I love that you're watching me doodle" the pretty boy told Josh.

"Well you're really good at drawing so it's really hard not to watch you doodle" Josh told Tyler while looking into his soft brown eyes.
Tyler giggled a thank you to Josh.

The complaint made Tyler have a mini heart attack because, it was Joshua Dun that had given him the compliment. Joshua Dun loved his doodles. Joshua Dun loved something about him.

"Don't start thinking that Joshua Dun likes you just because he likes your doodles" Tyler told himself.

Ring ring went the bell. Time for third period. Tyler closed his notebook and put it and the pen in his backpack. He smiled when he saw that Josh was waiting for him to finish putting his notebook and pen in his backpack.

"Can we walk together to third period?" Josh asked Tyler with hopeful eyes.

"Of course Joshua" the petite boy told Josh with a sweet smile.

"Alright then, come on Ty" the sweet boy said as he grabbed a hold onto Tyler's small soft hand.

When Tyler looked to see Josh holding his small hand, his face flushed with rosy pink. A smile suddenly appeared on his perfect beautiful face. His little heart started to thump like crazy. Was Joshua Dun actually holding his hand? He thought to himself.

"Is it okay if I hold your hand? It's totally fine if you're not comfortable with me holding your hand, I get it" Josh asked him nervously.

Oh no he's panicking again Tyler told himself.

"It's totally fine Josh, I told, please don't worry or panic if you think I'm uncomfortable with anything that you do or say. I will tell you if I'm not" Tyler told him carefully, looking softly into his beautiful brown and green eyes.

"You promise, Ty?" the pink haired boy asked him worried.

Tyler gave his hand a reassuring squeeze and looked into his eyes lovingly while telling him "I promise."

And with that Josh smiled and walked with Tyler to third period, also known to them as art class.

Tyler was so unbelievably happy that Joshua Dun was holding his hand. He felt as if his little sweet heart was going explode at any moment because of how fast it was beating. Tyler was so happy that he started getting stuck in his thoughts until he was brought back to real life when someone starting talking to him.

    "You okay Ty?" the pink haired boy asked him, looking concerned.

   "Hm? Oh um yeah why?" the brunette asked him.

    "I asked you something but you didn't answer so I looked at you and you looked like you were spacing out, I was just making sure that you are okay" Josh said answering his question while they walked up the stairs to the second floor.

     "Oh I'm s-sorry, can you please ask the question again?" Tyler asked the boy holding his hand.

    "I asked if I could get your phone number but it's okay if not, I understand" Josh told him, hoping that Tyler would say yes.