🌸Fifteen🌸

"Ugh" Tyler whined as they walked through their school's gate.

"Why are you whining?" Joshua asked him as they walked around to look for Melanie and Ashley.

       "Because we're school" he sighed.

"I know but we get to see your friends so..."

     "True but we don't get to spend a lot of time together" he pouted.

  "I love you" the pink haired boy said as they found Tyler's friends sitting at a table.

    "I love you too" Tyler said as he pecked a kiss onto Joshua's cheek.

       "Hey guys, woah w-" Mel started but got cut off by Ashley.

    "What happened to your guys' necks?" the blue haired girl said, actually finishing Melanie's sentence.

    "Huh? Oh..." the brunette said as he realized what they were talking about so he hid his face in Josh's arm.

       "Um we-" Josh started but got cut off by one of the girls.

         "Did you guys have sex?" Melanie interrogated the two boys that were now both ruby red.

    "N-no" the pastel boy answered but it was kind of muffled since he was hiding his face.

  "We just kissed" Josh said shyly as he rubbed Tyler's back.

      "Looks like you guys were making out or something" Ashley quirked her eyebrow up.

   "Okay yes we were making out. Can we please stop talking about this now?" the small boy questioned as he lifted hid head, revealing his ruby red cheeks.

      "Fine" Ashley shrugged and sat up.

   "Thank you" both boys whispered in sync making them giggle a bit to each other.

"Ugh why can't I have a relationship like theirs Mel?" the blue short haired sighed.

"Cause you have to have a relationship first" the petite girl said jokingly. This making Tyler and Joshua laugh and Ashley fake pout.

     "You're mean, Mel" she pouted.

  "I'm just kidding" she chuckled

"You're so rude Mel" Tyler joked.

"Oh shut up, lover boy" she teased making the small clique laugh.

    "Well it's time to go to class so..." Tyler told to the group but mostly to his boyfriend.

       "But we barley got here" he whined.

  "We had a make out session fourteen minutes before school, did you really think we would have more time to hang out before class?" the small boy asked, Joshua turning red again.

     "You guys had a make out session before school?!" his two best friends interrogated.

"Fuck" Tyler mumbled under his breath since he brought it up with out thinking.

   "Um y-yeah" Joshua stuttered out shyly, now hiding his face in Tyler's oversized white with black horizontal stripes sweater.

     "Yep, we have to go now, see ya in class" the small boy said as he pulled Joshua with him.

  "Why did you bring that up in front of your friends?" the punk boy blushed.

     "It was an accident" he answered.

"We shouldn't mention stuff like that to your friends, it just makes them want to know more"

    "Agreed" Tyler sighed as they walked to the building where his class was.