Chapter 18: Dress

Chapter 18: Dress

(( Jennys point of view ))

"Oooh!" Scarlet clapped her hands. She picked up a black dress from the back of the store. "Try this one!"

I eyed the dress down and gave her a disappointed look.

"What! It's cute." She folded her arms.

"It's something a prostitute would wear Scarlet!"

"You want all eyes on you Jenny. You want heads to turn wherever you go honey."

"Well yeah, I want to look good."

"Then?" She asked me annoyed.

"I want a classy dress. This screams out 'hey fuck me!'" I rolled my eyes.

"There's nothing wrong with making a guys friend come out."

Can you believe her?

"I'm not going to buy it."

"At least try it on!"

"There's no point in wasting my time trying it on if i'm not even gonna buy it." I said putting it down.

"Pleaseee!" She whined.

She's so difficult! I knew she wouldn't let this go.

"Ugh! Alright. Fine.." I answered in defeat.

She let out a little squeal and picked it up from where I had set it down. "Here" She smiled and handed me the dress.

I rolled my eyes and walked over to the dressing room.

"How many?" A guy with sort of dark brown hair asked me.

"One please."

He took a '1' from the wall and walked over to an empty room. I noticed he had tattoos all on his right arm.

That's hot.

"Here you go." He turned and faced to take the dress. I couldn't take my eyes off this kid. It was like I was in some sort of trance. He was so handsome.

He favored Dave Franco. He was almost on Alex's level of hot.

"Damn."

Oops!

"Thank you! I meant thank you!" I can't believe I let that slip out.

He wasn't creeped out or rude about it. In fact, he laughed a little. "I said the same thing when I saw you."

Whooooa. Is he flirting?

"But of course, I kept it inside my head."

"Yeah, smart decision. You saved yourself from a lot of embarrassment." I said laughing.

"At least I know you're thinking the same thing." He said running his fingers through his hair.

"Excuse me lover boy," An older voice called out. "Can you control your hormones and continue your job? I'm on a tight schedule."

Talk about bitchy.

I saw his face growing red.. Ohh, that must of been embarrassing.

"Gotta go. Let me know if you need a bigger or smaller size..." And with that he closed the door and left to that one rude lady.

I looked at the dress again. Looks like it's just me and you.

While I changed I avoided the mirror the whole time. I wanted to be completely surprised when I see it.