Chapter 10: Not That Bad

(( Jenny's Point Of View ))

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

Pleeease shutup! I thought to myself as my hand felt around my night stand. I couldn't open my eyes to see where it was.

"Shut it off Jenny!" My brother yelled irritated.

I ignored his comment and slowly picked my head up and opened my eyes. I was so tired. Me and Alex stayed up until 1 in the morning talking after the movie had finished. If I would of known it was Sunday, I would of kicked him out when it finished at 11. But I lost track of time.

I can't believe he stayed in MY room, under MY covers, watching MY tv, and stayed up 2 extra hours just to talk to ME.

Maybe it was just a good dream? Yeah. A good dream.

I walked out of the shower with my towel wrapped around me.

I went to my closet and got my 'Last Kings' black & gold shirt, (I tied it in the back, exposing a little back skin) jean-colored shorts, black beanie, white socks that had rasta colors at the tips (Red,Yellow,Green) and my black combat boots.

Today I curled my hair and put on bottom eyeliner, (I usually just do the top), and a light pink colored lip gloss. Applied a little blush and my favorite mascara that made my eyelashes stand out.

I put on my infinity sign necklace, 2 gold bracelets on each wrist & my pink heart ring on my right hand.

I grabbed my phone charger and a little money and went down stairs.

Grabbing an apple, I opened my mouth to yell at Max, but I heard, "Took you long enough."

To my surprise my brother was finished first.

"You look good though." He smiled spraying cologne.

He never really complimented me, so I guess I chose a good outfit today.

I sat down applying lotion on my legs. Then sprayed my Vanilla perfume.

"Ready?" He asked.

I nodded and as I headed out the door, I told him to grab my bag.

I put on "All That Matters" by Bieber and started humming along.

I caught my brother rolling his eyes. I know deep down inside he actually likes this song. Bieber has gotten way better with his music. I love it!

I took my left ear piece out. "How was it?" I asked while wiggling my eyebrows up and down.

He smirked. "I don't know what you're talking about.."

I began to copy my best friends moans.

"Oh... Max, oh."

He looked at me. "1. Please don't ever moan my name again.

2. It was great."

I laughed taking another bite of my apple.

"I love moaners." He said parking the car.

Ew.

We headed towards our own meet up spot.

Phew phew. I heard a few boys whistle.

Couldn't have been to me. So I kept walking.

"Damn you look nice." Frankie greeted me.

"Cool. Wish I could say the same." I said being totally serious.

He laughed and I continued walking to where I meet Scarlet and my other friend Alexa. I wanted to hear all the details with her and my brother.

"Woooow Jenny! Who are you trying to impress?" My other close friend Alexa said giving me a hug. I looked at her confused.