Chapter 24 - The Final Article.

Începe de la început

Anyway Harry Potter's sixth year at school was no picnic, Snatchers had come into the picture by this point and the dark were gaining more creatures on their side. Harry Potter also had the problem of finding a special potions book in one of his classes, it explained in great detail what to do and if something was wrong in the potion book then it was corrected. The only indication of who once owned that book was 'Property of the Half Blood Prince' written on the inside cover of the book.

Sources report that the boy attacked Mr Draco Malfoy in the bathroom using a cutting curse, one that Harry Potter had no control of. Severus Snape had followed the boys out and was able to heal Mr Malfoy very quickly.

Harry then hide the book in the room of Requirement, which had transformed itself into a messy place for the book to be hidden. More of the dark lords plan, and more visions were coming to Harry this year, but Dumbledore did nothing to help.

"Harry was suffering from all of these nightmares and Dumbledore did not tell him anything, so I did a scan on him once he was alone and was shocked at what I saw. Harry Potter is a Horcrux, not an intentional one but one none the less, as well all know the Horcrux is an object used to hide a piece of the soul in. This is why Harry seems so connected to the dark lord, because there is a piece of the mans soul in the scar on his forehead. This is when Harry began to figure things out, that Dumbledore was bound to know about this and not told him. In order for Voldemort to be destroyed the Horcrux's he made must also be destroyed, this means killing Harry, Dumbledore never told him hoping he would sacrifice himself to the dark lord so Albus could kill him." Mr Collins said in his letter.

I was shocked and worried. Like I have said before Mr Dumbledore is a strong wizard and sensitive the magical core of every person, he would have been able to sense something so dark attached to the boy, and just didn't say anything about it.

According to Mr Collins there have been many things wrong with Albus Dumbledore, and I have checked them all out, readers you will be shocked to hear this.

First of all Mr Collins had shown me proof that Albus Dumbledore was the one to kill Lily and James Potter that night, not Voldemort. There was security tapes of the outside of the house, Mr Collins sent them to me, since the wizarding world would not think to look for something so muggle. On the tapes it clearly shows Albus Dumbledore entering the house and staying for quite a while and you can hear the shouting on the tapes, there is a flash of green light on the tapes and then the shouting stops. Hours after Dumbledore Voldemort come rushing into the house, it is then here when another green light flashes and Dumbledore is seen leaving with a smile on his face. I checked in muggle archives too, the tapes are also there and tapes cannot lie, Albus Dumbledore was the one to kill the Potter's, truth of the matter is that the Potter's followed the dark lord.

Albus Dumbledore also lied about the dark lord. He tells all that the man wants to kill and destroy all muggle and all muggle-born people, however I have learned this is not the case. Voldemort was a boy named Tom Riddle, and he was a half-blood, he appealed to the Ministry many times with the idea of separating the muggle world from the wizarding world completely. They would find muggle-born wizards and witches when they were younger and give them the choice of joining the wizarding world or staying in the muggle one. Whichever they chose then the other would be wiped from their memories. The muggles do have weapons which can kill us faster then we can utter a spell, on top of that our shields would not be able to stand up to their weaponry. I agree with the dark lord on this, but all his appeals were shot down by none other then Albus Dumbledore.

Albus Dumbledore has also been discovered stealing from Harry Potter, I got in touch with Gringott's and they allowed me access into the records where all of the proof lies. Dumbledore was taking money from Mr Potter's account and putting some of it in his own, some in Hermione Granger's, some Ron Weasley's, some in Molly, Arthur and Ginny Weasley's accounts and into a muggle account which I have tracked to the abusive Dursley's Harry was staying with. It seems Dumbledore was paying his friends to be friends with him, the parents to pretend to care for him and the muggles to make his life more miserable so Harry would come running to him.

As well as this the prophecy of Harry Potter is a fake. I got in touch with the Divination professor of Hogwarts who gave the prophecy, it seems she too was paid quite a lot of money to tell that fake prophecy, it seems there never was one in the first place.

Albus Dumbledore also cooked up an illegal marriage contract between Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley, but I have been informed by the Goblin's that it was never binding from the start and would not be valid if Harry were alive.

This my dear readers is the truth about Albus Dumbledore, a man we all looked up to and trusted, however it appears to me that there is not a dark lord Voldemort but a dark lord Dumbledore disguised as a light wizard. Based on these facts that have been proven readers ask yourself this one question:

Has Voldemort done things this bad, or is Dumbledore worse?

I know my answer is that he is worse then Voldemort, and I also know that a lot of you readers are thinking the same thing.

I will update you all if I get more information.

Rita Skeeter.

The dark cheered when they read this, based on all of this most of those on the light side were going to hate Dumbledore and everything he stands for, and the dark is going to gain a lot more support then already have gained from all of this.

"Well done Hadrian!" Draco and half of the room yelled to him, this is the way Hadrian had always wanted to live his life, people looking up to him and liking him for him and what he has done, not for a scar on his head.

"Thank you." Hadrian said standing up to do a dramatic bow, well as much of a one as he could with his larger belly.

"Soon my friends it will be time for the light to fall and the goodness of the wizarding world to come back once more." Tom said. Hadrian had learned during his time here that Tom gave his death eaters a lot of speeches, but they were all good ones, short and to the point, speaking with a confidence as well. Dumbledore took a very long time during his speeches and made a lot points that didn't need to be made, this another good thing for the dark.

The time was approaching, and it was coming very soon.