Chapter 21 Battle

Not edited!!~

Kat's (P.O.V)

My eyes fluttered open. I yawned. I didn't get much sleep, Nightmares. Not surprising. I felt something warm on my head. I looked up to see Ben sleeping. "D'awwww" I mumbled.

One of his eyes fluttered open. He smirked and winked. I blushed and giggled. Ben sat up and so did I.

I got up and Ben followed me, I opened the door and went downstairs with Ben. I was expecting for everyone to be eating and Slendy cooking-But they weren't. They were siting on the couch silently staring at me and Ben.

"What's going on?" Ben asked.

Masky took a deep breath. "I-It's Zalgo and his army, H-He's coming today..." Ben swallowed hard and grit his teeth.
I held back the tears and nodded."We need to get the other pasta's, Jack, Jeff, Go call everyone." Jeff and Jack didn't protest, They shot up and ran into the other room.

Ben slipped his hand into mine.Sally walked up too me "W-What's going to happen?" Sally asked. I tucked a strand of her brown hair behind her ear. "Don't worry about it, We'll handle it. Don't be scared." I managed to let a small smile spread across my lips.

She nodded and smiled. Jeff and Jack came into the room. "We called everyone, LostSilver, TrenderMan, Laughing Jack and Jill, SmileDog Is helping and so is Grinny,Plus us." Jack announced. "Good enough." Slendy spoke.

Slendy was sitting very still and my curiosity was building. "A-Are you ok?" Slendy shook his head. "He's on his way." I let a tear role down my cheek. "Well we need to hurry!" Jeff yelled.

We all left the mansion and waited for everyone. Everyone showed up and I was quickly introduced. A guy that looked like Ash from pokemon was pointed to." This is Soul Silver, This I my brother Trenderman." He pointed to a talk man that looked like Slendy only to be dressed in a suit. "And this is Laughing Jack And Jill-Which you knew and of course Smile and Grinny you met." I nodded quickly.

We walked to the middle of the woods without saying a word. We waited there Untill I saw something in the distance. Jane, followed by which I assumed to be Zalgo, His red skin and yellow eyes pierced me. He has horns on his head too. Soon I saw the rest of his army, about the same amount we had.

Zalgo approached me first. "You must be Kat, We finally meet." He held out his hand. "Get away from me, you sick Fuck." I grunted. He jerked his hand away and looked up. "Hello everyone and my old friend...Slenderman." Everyone scowled. Zalgo chuckled." No answer?" No one said a thing.

Zalgo returned to his army. "Why exactly are you here?" Slendy yelled. "We both know." Zalgo teased. I grit my teeth and blood flowed through my eyes. "Something your NOT getting." Slendy responded. "We'll see." Zalgo copied.

Before I could blink we all crashed together, combined with screams and growls. Jane charged at me. Jeff rammed into her. I took out my knife and looked around. Sally was facing what looked like a doll. " LETS PLAY!" She jabbed the doll. Crimson liquids were flying all around me. Zalgo came at me.

Oh...shit Is all I could think. I held up my knife. He swung and hit it out of my hands. "NO!" I screamed. He grabbed my arm, his nails jabbed into my skin making my arm bleed. "Don't be scared." He cooed. I smirked. "What's so funny?" I reached with my other hand into the back of my hood. "You shouldn't have done that..." I whispered. I pulled out a knife from my hood and jabbed it into Zalgo's eye. He stumbled back holding his eye. "You bicth!" He growled.

Everyone was finished. Masky was injured but Jeff,Sally,Ben,Jack and hoodie were ok. We had won. Slendy stood next too me. "We win Zalgo, Now leave." He growled. Zalgo got up and held his eye. " This time..." He grunted. He made a vortex and went inside, Disappearing. I smiled. "W-we did it." I turned and smiled at everyone. They smiled back.

Ben ran up to me and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and we kissed. After that, We all went inside, Slendy healed Masky. He had a broken arm. (Poor Masky D:) I laid down on the couch with Ben. He held me close to him and we fell asleep. It felt good to be relieved.
*****************************************************
Hey guys sorry for not posting lately....well other than that thanks for the reads&Votes!!!!' :3