Chapter 6 Emotion

Ben's (P.O.V)

I had to stay mysterious,I kept checking in on Kat by looking through the windows of the hospital room.I did catch Jeff in the room a couple of times,Just watching her sleep.I'd have to go up there and kick him out.

The problem was,Jeff wants me to kill Kat,Or he'd tell Slendy." I made up my mind and decided I have no choice but to tell Slendy I have some emotion toward this girl.

I was in town hunting anyway.I had 20 kills,Im proud of myself.Right now would be a good time to talk to Slendy.I ran into the woods and arrived at the mansion.I twisted the door knob and walked in.

Jack was playing video games,Usual. Sally was playing with Charlie in a corner and Jeff was sitting on the couch,Twirling his knife."Where's Slendy?" I asked.Sally glanced at me."In his room,Working." She smiled at me.I gave her a nod and ran upstairs.

I went to the door with white paint on it and an "Ⓧ" sign on it.I knocked gently."What is it child?" Slendy asked."I-I'ts Ben,Can I come in?" I stuttered."Yes,Child." I turned the knob and walked in.

The room had white paint and a white bed and a white desk.That was it."Now,What is it Ben?" Slendy looked up at me."I-um,Met this girl named Kat,I think I have some kind of feeling or emotion for her,Do you think she could come here?" I stuttered and twirled my fingers.

Slendy paused and looked down at his desk."A human,Here,she isn't even supposed to know about our kind,Why didn't you kill her?!" He shouted."I-I don't know,I couldn't bring myself to hurt her,But I did stab her half way,She's in the hospital." I looked down at my feet.

"Okay Ben,Just don't screw this up alright?" I jumped and hugged Slendy."Don't touch me." He growled.I laughed and ran out the room.I needed to tell Kat as fast as possible.