Chapter 14 Kat Drowned

Not edited once agian x3
Kat's (P.O.V)

I ran into the kitchen and was greeted by a Sally with a mouth full of pancakes."Nn,GoodMorning!" She mumbled still swallowing.I smiled "GoodMorning Sally!" I patted her head.

I walked over to Slendy and he was making pancakes."Morning child,Are you hungry?" He spoke."Uh Yeah!" He got a plate and put a pancake on it and handed it to me.

I sat at the table next to Jack and Sally.I ate and went upstairs to get dressed.Ben was still asleep.I bent down and blew in his face.He just scratched his nose.I did it again and this time he slapped himself.

"OW FRICK!" He held his nose.

I broke down laughing.Ben crossed his arms."Im awake happy?" I nodded and laughed harder."Yup I sure am!" He chuckled,Kissed me and went down to eat.

I got dressed and slipped some shoes on,I wanted to go outside.I love the outside.It seemed to sooth me and calm me down.I went downstairs and told everyone were I was going.

When I was a little girl I found a large pond.I was going to go there to bring back memories.I ran out the door an toward the pond.luckly,it wasnt hard to find.It was In the middle of the woods.

I walked for about 15 minutes and arrived at the pond.I took a breath of air and exhaled deeply."It's good to be back." I sighed.

I sat near the edge of the pond an stared at my reflection.I was interrupted by a fish who bobbed it's head out of the water.It startled me and I screamed.i realized what it was and chuckled.

I touched the fish and in instinct it bit me,Hard.I screamed and lurched back.My finger was bleeding fresh blood.Not red,But Black.I stared at my blood.This wasnt normal.

The fish at disappeared info the pond.I dipped my finger in to wash the blood off.I was washing when I felt hands on my back and pushed me.

I gasped and fell in the pond flailing my arms around.The hands were holding me underwater.I let out a gurgled cry but nothing was clear.

I started choking and I flailed more.I was now choking up black blood.I held my throat and tried to get the hands off me.But they had a tight grip.I was Drowning.

No matter how hard I tried I couldn't free myself from the grasp.Either way,I choked on water and my blood.I felt the hands release me and I sunk.I blacked out with blood surrounding the once blue water around me.

Mwhaha short chapter and cliff hanger ;))