Chapter 4 A Spared Life

Ben's (P.O.V.)

Yeah so I spared her life.I couldn't kill her exactly and I don't know why I didn't.I carried her to the hospital and checked her in,Then left.I needed to get back home and maybe get some rest or at lease play some video games,I needed it.

I walked into the woods,I heard twigs snap behind me,to many to be mine alone.I turned around and nothing was there,I shrugged and kept walking.After about a couple seconds I heard it again,I turned to see Jeff grinning and twirling his knife.I jumped in surprise.

"Don't scare me like that Jeff!" I yelled.

"Calm down Im just playing bro." Jeff laughed .

"Why are you even here,Shouldn't you be hunting Jeffrey?"

"Don't call me that! And I'm letting you know,I saw everything with that girl." He whispered.

I stopped in my tracks,turned around and took out my sword.
"Don't tell Slendy!"

"Why the hell didnt you kill her,I watched you stab her so why didnt you just finished what you started?!"

"I-I just couldn't!" I spat.

"Slendy's gunna be pissed!" Jeff started laughing.

"Please Jeff don't tell him!"

"Fine,I won't,I won't but you will kill her soon ill make sure of that.Jeff turned and ran off.

"Fan-Fucking-tastic." I sighed.

I saw the glow of the mansion and ran for it.I opened the door and walked inside.

"Bennnnn!" Sally shrieked and gave me a hug.

"Hey kid,what's up?" I said smiling.

"I'm waiting for Jeff to get back so I can dress him up!"

"I see,Well go play." I said putting her down.

I walked over to the couch and sat down next to masky,He was eating cheeseCake.of course.Jack was playing my video games on the floor and Hoodie was sitting next to him.I dipped my finger into maskys cheesecake just to piss him off.

"Bennnnnn! That was meann!!" He screamed like a two year old.

"Ohh well,you eat to much of that stuff anyway." I smirked and put my finger in my mouth to lick the icing off.

Masky crossed his arms and pouted for a while."Well I'm gunna go to bed guys." I yawned.

"Goodnight!" Everyone chimed.

I ran upstairs into my room and layed in my bed.Why couldn't I get Kat out of my head?! I facepalmed myself and thought quitely out loud.

"Could this be,What all humans call,Love?" I shook my head

What am I saying I can't love a human,But in a way I can't help it.I need to see her soon.Ill visit her tommorow at the hospital.i turned on my side and fell asleep thinking of Kat.
**************************************************
ahhhhh my gosh how cute is that? BEN has feelings for Kat!!! Yayyyy! :D BTW! This chapter is not edited so dont get mad for spelling.Any way tell all your Friends about this story! LUV ya ~Neon<3