chapter 19 He's coming

945 READS????????? ERRR MEEERRR GEEERRRD!!!!!!!

I lay in bed wide awake. The voices in my head we're killing me. "He's coming." It repeated over and over. My eyes started too hurt and were bleeding again. I got a sick feeling and got up and went to the bathroom and threw up. I stood shakily up and quickly rinsed my mouth out and brushed my teeth. I heard footsteps behind me. "Kat, Are you going to be okay?" There was that voice in the back of my head still. "He Will Come For You." I shook my head. " I'm fine just sick." He shrugged and nodded. "Ok, Come on let's go back to bed." He carried me bridal style and set me on the bed and turned to the door.

"Where are you going?" He grinned. " I'm going out hunting, It's been a while." I smiled and nodded. "Be careful."

Ben's (P.O.V)

I turned and left the room. I was so excited to have a child of my own. Kat was acting a bit strange just now. Something was bothering her, I could tell.  I went into the living room. Jeff and Jack were coming with me. "Ready?" Jack nodded and so did Jeff. "Yeah, How is Kat doing? It sounded like she just puked her brains out." Jack asked. "She threw up yeah, And she's fine for what I know of. I think something is bothering her though I just don't know what." Jack nodded. Jeff cleared his voice. "Can we go now? I gave Jeff an annoyed look. "Fine, Let's go."

We went outside into the night and walked down the road. "Where are we even going?" I asked looking at Jeff. "Just pick a house." I sighed and picked a bricked up apartment. Jack and Jeff climbed through the window and I followed behind. The living room was warm and nice. I noticed a picture sitting on a coffee table and picked it up. A man with black hair and green eyes stood with his arm around a blond haired girl and a little boy and girl in front of them. I set the picture down and went upstairs with Jack and Jeff.

I pointed to a room with a flower on it. "Jack take that one." I pointed to a similar room with a football on it. "Jeff take that one." Jeff looked at me with an annoyed look. "C'mon Ben, You usually get the kids." "Yeah but did you forget the fact that Kat is having My Kid?!" My eyes started to pour blood. Jeff threw his hand sup in defense. "Fine, I'll get the kids!" Jack turned to us. "You guys are like two year old, And also shut the Fuck up they'll here you, Now let's go."

I went into the parents room while Jack and Jeff went into the kids room. I started with the man. He looked like he was in his mid 20's. I covered his mouth and withdrew my sword. He woke up and jumped. His wide eyes stared into my bleeding eyes. "You have met with a terrible fate, Haven't you?" I smirked. He started to move around trying to free my grasp. I held my grip and plunged my sword into his forehead. The sound was sickening but I loved it. I looked over at the woman who was now awake and in the corner.

I approached her and raised my sword above my head. She dodged and reached under the bed to reveal a pocket knife. She stood up and threw the knife at me. It cut my cheek and it began to bleed. I grinned and gripped my sword. "You shouldn't have done that..." I sang. She whimpered and walked backward. I lunged at her and stabbed her over and over in the stomach. Her breathing slowed and she became still. I took a deep breath and licked the blood off my sword.

I looked over to the door too see Jeff and Jack. Jeff smirked. "What took ya so long?" He twirled his knife. "Shut up." We left the house and ran back into the woods. I went inside the house and up to my room. Kat was sleeping. She was so cute. I changed into grey sweat pants and just kept my shirt off. I laid in bed with Kat and fell asleep.

Kat's (P.O.V)

I woke up to a knock at the bedroom door. My hair was stuck to my face. I had a nightmare, Again, And was sweating. The knock came again. I groaned and set up. Ben wasn't there so I guessed he was downstairs. I opened the door and Slendy was in the door way. "O-Oh Hi Slendy." I smiled. "Good Morning my child." I gave a confused look. "Uhm, So why did you come too see me?" He paused.

"Have you been hearing voices in your head at all?"

I bit my lip, How did he know?

"Y-Yeah..."

"What are they saying?"

"T-They're saying...He's coming?"

He stood still. "I-is everything ok?" I asked nervously.

He shook is head. "No it's not ok." He turned and walked downstairs and called everyone down. I went down and followed him. Everyone was gathered in the living room. I took a seat next too Ben on the couch. I gave him a confused look and he shrugged. "This is very important and we all need to be ready, This isn't very easy too say but, Zalgo is coming." There was a few gasps and silence. Sally raised her voice. "Why?"

There was a long silent pause. " He want's the baby."

Ahhh cliffhanger!! Don't ya just love em??? :D