Watch You Take The Fall

KEI

"Success!" Taehyung beamed as he walked into the back room where everyone else was. "That went perfectly!" Taehyung said, winking at Jungkook as he walked over to him and put his hand over his head. "How are you feeling?" Jungkook smiled and shrugged, "I'm alright, stop worrying about me, you have a show tonight." Taehyung laughed and kissed his forehead, sitting next to him. Jimin walked up to the designer and handed him a sheet.

"Just a run-through of what you're going to say, we'll catch our seats in five, you'll be out in ten." Taehyung nodded and skimmed over what the paper said. Jungkook sighed and looked at Seokjin In worry. Seokjin cleared his throat putting both hands behind his back. "Mr. Kim," Jungkook sighed and looked at Seokjin with pleading eyes. "Yes?" Taehyung looked up at the bodyguard and put his hand on Jungkook's knee.

"I'd like to inform you that Jungkook refused to eat." Jungkook sucked in a hard breath and looked down at his lap. Taehyung raised an eyebrow and looked at Jungkook who only shrugged. "I'm not hungry."

You liar, you just don't want to look fat in front of everyone.

Jungkook's thoughts betrayed him as he wrapped his arms around his waist. "Jungkook," Taehyung started, nodding at Seokjin. Jungkook shrugged as everyone slowly left the room to give them space. "Jungkook." The boy looked up at him and shrugged once again. "It's okay really, I'm not hungry." Taehyung clicked his tongue causing the younger to look up at him in question. "At least have a bite of something. You haven't eaten in two days Jungkook, I don't want you fainting on me." Jungkook shook his head and looked around.

"Tae really, I'm not." Taehyung sighed and stood up, walking over to the table which was filled with food. He looked around at what could be appetizing to his bunny. He picked up a sandwich and the bag of carrots that were placed next to it. He sat next to Jungkook again and unwrapped the sandwich, taking a bite of it then offering it to Jungkook. He shook his head but Taehyung knew he had won him over.

Jungkook's ears twitched as he took a sniff of the sandwich, head looking up at Taehyung. Jungkook sighed as he opened his mouth slowly and cursed at himself for taking the bite. Taehyung smiled and kept feeding the boy until the sandwich was completely gone, clearly, the bunny was hungry. Taehyung smiled and kissed his head, handing him the bag of carrots. "I better be seeing you eat those during the show." Jungkook nodded and averted his gaze to Jimin who had walked in the room.

"Okay, shows about to start, everyone in their places. Jungkook, you're with me." The younger stood up and followed Jimin, turning around to say goodbye to the designer.

As the bunny and the assistant took a seat, Minwoo sitting next to him, the whispers started to flood in as eyes were now on them. Jungkook took a deep breath, smiling back at everyone who smiled at him. When they sat down, Jungkook looked around, trying to listen to what they were saying. His ears raised slightly, trying to not make them so obvious. He raised one of his ears and left the other slightly down but still raised. There were photographers taking pictures of him but he tried to ignore them. "Just act natural, that's what they want. Pretend they aren't there." Jimin whispered over to Jungkook who nodded, still wanting to know what people were saying about him.

He narrowed into one specific conversation where there were two girls sitting in front of him, giggling and whispering at one another. "Oh, yeah he's the one who's always with Taehyung. Turns out they're dating." Jungkook blushed slightly, looking everywhere but them so it wasn't too obvious. "He really hit the lottery with this one, he's a doll." Jungkook looked down at his hands and started to fiddle with them.

"The only problem is the kid has some issues." Jungkook froze slightly, still looking at his hands. Not again. "What? What do you mean issues?" The other girl asked, looking at Jungkook. "I heard bunny hybrids are difficult to take care of only because of their nature to always eat. It's probably difficult having to feed him a bunch but look at him. He's in great shape!" Jungkook breathed out a sigh of relief and smiled at himself.

"Oh, yeah! He's really cute though." Jungkook looked up at the girls and made eye contact for a split second with one of them. He heard them gasp before the brunette lifted her hand and waved at him. He smiled at them and waved back, dropping his ears in embarrassment. He looked over at Jimin who was looking down at Jungkook's lap, the bag of carrots sitting unopened.

Jungkook sighed and nodded, opening the bag and putting half of the stick in his mouth, nibbling the sides of it. "I know, I know." The lights dimmed down slowly, the spotlight being turned on and pointed directly to the center of the stage. Claps emerged as Taehyung appeared from behind the curtain, his hair and matching outfit really making a statement.

"Good afternoon everyone! I'd like to thank you all for coming to my show tonight." Taehyung's voice flowed through the speakers around the room as everyone settled down. Jungkook slowly chewed on his carrots in fear that the people around him would hear him chewing on them.

People around him started clapping, Jungkook following, taking this as an opportunity to eat the carrots normally. "Just to talk a little bit about this month's line," Taehyung started, looked around at everyone in the crowd. "It's a little different, I know you're all incredibly tired of me restating the same thing but here I go." The crowd laughed at what he had said and started listening again. "I heard some of our high-end customers had requested formal wear for this month's statement piece and of course, I complied."

The crowd clapped again, Jungkook's ears starting to sting from the loudness. "So without further ado, Is like to introduce you to this month's formal wear collection. Please enjoy." Taehyung disappeared behind the curtain as the spotlight started to shine at the models that started to walk down the makeshift runway.

Jungkook watched in awe as his big doe eyes followed the outfits. He bit his carrot and chewed slowly, enjoying the show just as much as the next person. He was still nervous and felt that if anyone would have noticed and asked him about it, he would have just started crying. Luckily, he didn't.

The night went by pretty smoothly.

RE-EDITED