Cause There's Nothing Surgery Can Do

KEI

The first thing Jungkook did when he set foot on the plane was sleep. He walked into the room he shared with Taehyung and threw himself on the bed. He tossed his backpack on the floor, Taehyung looking at the younger and signing. "Why do you get tired so much?" Jungkook pushed his shoes off and pulled the covers over him. "Cause I ran out of my medication."

Taehyung looked at Jungkook. "What?" "I s-said I haven't been taking my meds. If I don't take them, I get tired." Jungkook sighed and dozed off again. Taehyung looked at Jungkook's bag and threw it on the bed. He opened it and found a small black cinch bag. He took it out and emptied it on the bed.  Many orange bottles fell from the bag, many empty already. 

There were anxiety medication, pain medication, and more medication bottles for depression. He found vitamin gummy's and when he put the pieces together, he realized Jungkook was using the vitamins to replace the fact that he wasn't eating food in general, this way he would replenish his energy. There were two other bottles that had the labels peeled off, also empty.

Taehyung looked at the sleeping figure on the bed. Another bottle was just a random bag of Advils. He wanted to know what they were all for so he read all of them, barely understanding the scientific words. 

Jimin looked up at Taehyung as he left the room, anger and confusion clearly written on his face. He looked up at Taehyung, putting his papers down to give attention. "What's wrong?" Taehyung looked down at the bag he was holding in his hand. "What's that?" He dumped the bottles on the table in front of them. "All of Jungkook's medication." "Medication?" He grabbed the bottles and read each of them. "Depression? Anxiety? What? Why are they all empty?"

Taehyung rubbed his temples and let out a shaky breath. He sat down next to Jimin and rubbed his hands. "Jimin, I'm worried. He didn't tell me about them, mostly not about him not having them anymore, I hadn't monitored that part of him yet. How long has he even been out of these?."

"How did you find out?" Jimin took the bottles and examined them. "He seems to blurt out a lot of things when he's sleepy. He just happened to blurt that out."

Jimin bit his lip and sighed. "Clearly he has them for a reason." Taehyung nodded and sighed again. He sat down in front of him, pondering what his next move should be. "On top of that, I have to worry about his past owner looking for him." Jimin nodded, looking through his papers again. "I sent out a message saying they aren't allowed to publish it but I highly doubt no one else has seen it, I included our lawsuit and our attorney letter to let them know we aren't fuking around anymore." Taehyung nodded, leaning his head back. "What am I supposed to do now?"

Jimin shrugged and shook his head. "Let's hope this 'Eric' guy hasn't read the paper." Taehyung nodded and licked his lips. "Yeah, let's hope."

"Tae?" Taehyung looked up at the yawning figure. There stood a sleepy Jungkook rubbing his eyes. Jimin quickly grabbed the pills and moved them out of Jungkook's view. Taehyung made his way to Jungkook and asked his bunny what was wrong. "I'm lonely," Jungkook said, holding Taehyungs sleeve and softly tugging on it as he rubbed his eyes. 

Jungkook pulled the older to the room. Taehyung looked back at Jimin with pleading eyes, Jimin quickly caught on and nodded, giving him a thumbs-up as he scribbled something down on his notepad. Jungkook pulled Taehyung on the bed and snuggled on his chest. Taehyung sighed and ran his fingers through the boy's hair. "Hey, Kook?" "Mh?" "Can I ask you something? It's a little sensitive, you don't have to respond if you don't want to." Jungkook nodded anyway as he was already falling asleep, gripping Taehyung's shirt. "What happened to your mother?"