I'm Gonna Break Your Little Heart In Two

KEI
!triggering chapter!

Jungkook gasped as he felt the air knocked out of his lungs. He laid on his chest, his hips raised up, two strong hands on his hips. Tears left his eyes as he felt the usual pain in him. He bit the sheets under him and told himself to think of something else. Anything, don't think of the pain, don't let it cloud your brain, it's okay.

He loves me.

Jungkook closed his eyes and let Eric pull his hair roughly, pulling him all the way up until Jungkook's back was pressed against Eric's. He held his breath as his ears picked up every sound in the room. It was suffocating, his fingernails digging into this thighs until they started to shake.

He gasped for air when a rough hand was wrapped around his neck. "N-no." He choked out, putting his small hands on Eric's larger ones. He was pushed down again on the bed, this time back pressed against the bed, looking up at Eric's dark brown eyes. "Please no," Jungkook whispered, clawing at his arms. The grip on his neck got tighter and the pain under his waist was killing him.

His eyes snapped shut as he was completely cut off of air and the thrusting under him got faster and rougher until it stopped.

He loves me.

Jungkook gasped loudly as he woke up, sitting up abruptly. "Fuck." He whispered, wiping the cold sweat off of his forehead. He closed his eyes and shook his head. He opened his eyes again trying to get used to his surroundings. It was still midnight outside but the city lights were still on illuminating the city.

He sighed and stood up, deciding to take a shower. He took a quick shower, the cold water running down his body slowly as he let himself think. He slipped on a hoodie and sweats that looked too expensive but they were in his closet so it wouldn't hurt to try them on. He brushed his teeth and left the room. He looked around, making sure he didn't make a sound as he walked around the house. He went through a door he hadn't noticed the first day he came which lead to a spacious balcony outside.

He leaned over the railing and let the cold air hit his face. He sighed again and closed his eyes. Jungkook opened his eyes and looked around the balcony. There were furniture and tables placed throughout the sections of the balcony. He took a deep breath, letting out a ragged breath.

He looked down, such an absurd thought being dismissed quickly. He walked back into the house and went straight to his room. He laid on the bed and stared up at the ceiling. He felt relaxed, his mind wandered to Taehyung for once. He thought about Taehyung's smile and the way he laughed. Jungkook blushed realizing what he was thinking.

He stood up swallowing his pride and left the room, closing the door softly behind him. He walked to Taehyung's door and bit his lip. He raised his hand, second guessing himself before sighing again and knocking.

Jungkook waited a bit, anxiety starting to fill his body by every second that passed. He shook his head and turned around, freezing when the door opened. He turned around and smiled shyly at Taehyung. "Jungkook! What's wrong? Did something happen? Are you hurt?" Jungkook shook his head as Taehyung put a hand on his forehead then his cheeks then laid them on his shoulder and started to visually check his body for injuries. "I-I'm okay. I was just wondering if I could sleep with you." Jungkook looked down at his socks and put his hand on his arm.

"Wait, You what?" Jungkook cleared his throat and felt a wave of confidence pool over him. "I-I said if I could sleep with you. I had a nightmare and I don't wanna be alone."  Jungkook looked back up at Taehyung's face and noticed the smug smile he had on his face. Taehyung crossed his arms over his chest and changed his smile to a smirk.

Jungkook felt small under Taehyungs strong gaze. "Jungkookie wants to sleep with me! How cute." Jungkook blushed and felt his ears point up in defense. "I do not!" Taehyung laughed, "Isn't that what you're here for?" Jungkook was about to respond when he realized that yes, in fact, he was there to sleep with Taehyung. He opened and closed his mouth, feeling defeated.

"Nevermind," Jungkook grumbled, turning his heel. Taehyung grabbed his wrist and pulled him inside the familiar room. "Don't know who'd pass up the opportunity to sleep with you but it certainly isn't me." Jungkook smiled and jumped into Taehyung's bed, feeling the warmth come back.

Taehyung smiled and turned the light off, crawling into bed with Jungkook. He closed his eyes and tried to fall asleep but the new presence in his bed made it hard to. He opened his eyes and turned to his side, facing Jungkook.

He scooted in and wrapped his arms around Jungkook, pulling his head to lay on his chest. Jungkook tensed but quickly relaxed after feeling the lost sensation of being safe. Jungkook relaxed and closed his eyes. This time falling asleep quickly.

Taehyung stayed up until he heard Jungkook's breaths soften and turn into a soft rhythm. He noticed just how thin Jungkook was under the baggy clothes he always wore. He bit his lip as he ran his hand over Jungkook's back, feeling his spine through the material of this hoodie. He never realized just how underweight he was.

He hugged Jungkook tightly, fear in the back of his mind that he might break him.

RE-EDITED