You Talk For Hours But You're Wasting Lines

KEI
!triggering chapter!

Taehyung lead Jungkook to the room he was going to stay in for the night. "All your things are already in here so you don't have to worry about that. The bathroom is through that door and the closet is the door next to the mirror." Jungkook nodded and walked into the room, turning back to say goodnight.

Taehyung had his hand on the doorknob and was about to leave when Jungkook stopped him. He turned around. "Yes?" Jungkook swallowed, nervously gulping. "Is it okay if I take a bath?" Taehyung smiled and nodded. "It's okay, you don't have to ask. Go ahead, everything in this room is yours. Goodnight." Jungkook nodded and watched as the door closed behind him.

Jungkook turned around and studied the room. He made his way to the windows that took up a whole wall. He looked out them and saw the city decorated in tiny lights and white snow. It was already mid-December and all the city trees had lights on them, illuminating the city.

There was a queen-sized bed in the middle of the room, white sheets with red accents on them. A big mirror that took up the other half of the wall. The room was completely white, filled with white carpets, white furniture, white paint, white lights; every part of the room was white. The tiles on the floor were even marbled white.

He walked through the other door which was now his bathroom and looked at himself in the mirror. God, he was hideous. He looked himself up and down and sighed. He ripped his gaze away from the mirror. His ears again dropping on his head, they usually were like that, rare were the times where they were both fully pointed up. The bathroom was just as spacious as the room, with marbled counters, two sinks, a long mirror, a glass door shower, and a large marble bathtub near the window that also took up the whole wall. The city lights looked stunning from up here.

Jungkook turned the water on and watched in marvel as the water fell from the ceiling into the tub. He looked up at the ceiling and gasped at how such an invention was even made. He set the water at a temperature he was comfortable with and went back into his room towards the closet door.

When he opened it, he expected to find a normal looking closet. What he didn't expect was there to be a marble staircase leading down. He peeked over but all he saw was the staircase and lights flickering to life downstairs. He slowly walked down the marbled stairs and was amazing to see the closet. There was a black countertop in the middle of the closet and all around it were glass cases filled with clothing. On the opposite side of the wall, were shelves of shoes on end that Jungkook would have never had imagined seeing in his life.

Clearly, this wasn't his clothes. He opened the shelves to find shirts neatly placed on one, socks all neatly placed in the other, how in the world do you even make underwear look pretty like that? Jungkook was absolutely speechless. He checked the other shelves and found golden rings, necklaces, watches, any item of jewelry you could imagine.

Inside the rest of the closet were outfits that looked so expensive yet so pretty. His eyes were practically shining. He found a basic black hoodie that didn't look expensive and took a pair of underwear and socks upstairs with him. How did this place have that much room?

He went into the bathroom, closed the door, and turned the water off, turning around and looking at himself once more in the mirror. He looked at the window that was covering the wall and thought how inconvenient it was. He walked near it and noticed two knobs on the side of it. Curiosity got the best of him and he turned one, a dark screen going over the other side of the window. He raised his eyes brows and through how impressive that was. He turned the other knob and learned quickly that the knob was for the lights in the ceiling. He turned the lights off and marbled at how impressive they looked, mimicking the night sky above him.

A scale at the end of the room caught his eye. He told himself not to, but it just seemed to be calling his name. He bit his lip and walked near it. He sighed to himself and stripped his clothes off, silently thanking for the darkness. He stepped on the scale and closed his eyes until he heard the familiar beep. He shouldn't have opened his eyes.

The scale read '109 LBS'. He stepped off the scale and sighed. Not thin enough. He looked at himself in the mirror again, the scars littered his body. He wondered what he used to look before all the scars were put on him. He shook his head and stepped into the tub, sinking in until his neck was submerged. His ears lay on his head, half of his ears also underwater.

He closed his eyes and let himself go under.

RE-EDITED