Show You To The Door

KEI 

Hours and hours passed before Jungkook finally decided to call it a day. It was late at night and he was falling asleep. He had stayed in Jimin's room, to hurt to have to face Taehyung again. He was in the bathroom most of the time but it was almost three in the morning and crying is tiring. He left the bathroom and walked up to Jimin, curling himself up against his side. Jimin ran his fingers through the younger's hair.

"You alright there?" Jimin asked, noticing his swollen eyes. He sighed and laid his head properly on Jimin's lap. "No." Jungkook curled up into a ball, hugging his knees. "Do you want to talk about it?" Jungkook shook his head and closed his eyes. "I'd rather just forget about it." Jimin nodded and sighed. "If you want you can sleep in the guest room," Jungkook nodded, standing up. He let his ears cover his face as more silent tears fell from his eyes 

"Thanks, Jimin." Jimin nodded and took him to the guest room, saying goodnight before leaving the bunny alone. He laid in bed, crying himself to sleep again. 

"Jungkook?" Taehyung asked as he opened the door quietly. Jimin had gone to run some of his errands and Taehyung took it as a sign to talk some things out with his bunny. He opened the door, slowly, greeted with a sleeping figure. He smiled sadly and slipped into the bed with him, holding him close. Jungkook blinked his eyes open and when he realized Taehyung was in the bed, he quickly pulled away, turning the other way and crossing his arms.

"You weren't invited," Jungkook muttered, Taehyung sighing and getting off the bed to look at the boy in front of him. "I know you're mad at me," Jungkook rolled his eyes and nodded, looking anywhere but where Taehyung was standing. "I know I fucked up. But you have to understand why I didn't tell you." Taehyung said, crouching down to be eye level with the bunny.

"Yeah, you didn't tell me because you think I'm crazy," Jungkook spat out, still not looking at the older. "I never said that," Taehyung said in a playful voice, looking down at his shoes. "Look, I didn't tell you because I- fuck, okay, you know what, I'm not even going to beat around the bush anymore." Jungkook looked at him in question. "I didn't tell you because I'm scared you're still in love with him and would want to go back to go back with him," Taehyung sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "I know you loved him," Taehyung started again, looking at Jungkook gently. "And I'm scared that you'll leave what we've started to go back with him." Taehyung's voice soon turned into a whisper.

That's when Jungkook finally realized his mistake. He was being so selfish. How could he have only thought of himself? He sat up and felt his lip quiver, quickly throwing himself on Taehyung. It was an awkward position but Taehyung didn't mind as he caught the boy and hugged him tightly. "I'm sorry, I should have thought of you and I didn't and I-" Taehyung smiled sweetly and kissed his head. "Don't apologize it's okay," Jungkook sniffed into his shoulder and sighed. "I don't want to go back with him, Tae. He was so rude to me." Jungkook let a tear fall as he recalled the times he was abused by him.

Taehyung hugged him as tight as he could without hurting him. "I love you," Jungkook said, Taehyung's eyes widening. "Y-you what?" Taehyung pulled away as Jungkook sat on the bed normally again. "I love you," Jungkook said again, patting the space in front of him. Taehyung sat down across from him and smiled softly.

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hands and played with the rings that were on his slim fingers. "I know I didn't say it when you did, but it feels right this time." Jungkook blushed and sighed, intertwining their hands. "I promise I won't leave and I'm sorry for being an idiot and not thinking about you." Taehyung laughed slightly and shook his head. "I'm just glad you aren't mad at me anymore."

"Jungkook. Let's go!" Jungkook groaned and flattened his hair. He had just gotten out of the warm shower and they were already rushing him out. It was noon now and they were on their way to pick up Taehyung's nephew who just happened to be in town. Jungkook dried himself off completely and pulled om back skinny jeans and a simple blue hoodie. He quickly left the hotel room and caught up with Taehyung, getting into the car.

They arrived in the airport the same fashion they had yesterday, but this time, Taehyung's nephew was landing away from the public. The two sighed in relief knowing they wouldn't have to put up with paparazzi. The five of them made their way to the jet and waited until everyone was off the plane and a small boy emerged with a flight attendant.

When Jungkook saw him his eyes widened in surprise. Jungkook gasped as he quickly ran over to the boy, kneeling to his size and looking him in the eye. "You're so adorable!" The boy blushed and looked down at his small shoes. Jungkook cooed and looked back at Taehyung with a big smile.

"H-hi," The smaller boy said, waving at Jungkook with his small hand. "My name is Jungkook. What's your name?" "My name is Kim Min-Woo." Jungkook cooed again as Taehyung went up to the boy, swooping him off his feet and placing him on his hip. "Taehyungie!" The small boy yelled and giggled as he wrapped his small arms around his neck. "How are you?" Taehyung asked, tickling his sides. "Uncle Taehyungie you won't believe what I saw on the plane! We were in the clouds it was so cool!" "Tell me all about it." Taehyung extended his free hand to grab Jungkook's small hand in his. 

They made their way back to the car, a full day planned for them. Once they had finally made it in, Minwoo looked at Jungkook. "Um, sir?" He looked at the small boy. "You can call me Jungkook." The boy nodded and kept going. "Why do you have ears on our head?" Jungkook smiled and lowered his ears. "Because I am half human and half bunny."

Minwoo looked at Jungkook's ears. "Does that mean you have a tail? Are you a bunny? Can I feel it?" Jungkook laughed and nodded, lowering his head. "You can feel my ears. My tail is sensitive, and yes, I am a bunny." He nodded and watched as Jungkook bent his head down. His small hand reached up and caressed his ear.

"Wow.. It's really soft. Do you have bunny teeth too?" Jungkook nodded and brought his head back up. He smiled widely, his smile resembling the one of a bunny. "That's so cool." Taehyung smiled and looked at the two younger interacting with each other so easily. Minwoo marveled at Jungkook's black ears again. 

"Are you uncle Taehyungie's boyfriend?"

RE-EDITED